Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Lotion SPF 38 uploaded by Bonnie  B.Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Lotion SPF 38 uploaded by Kati L.

BY SHISEIDO

Anti-aging suncare for the face and body. A highly nourishing sunscreen lotion for the face and body that helps defend against photo-aging with excellent UVA/UVB protection. The lightweight texture applies easily and covers evenly, leaving no visible white residue or heaviness. Water-resistant (80 minutes).

Dermatologist-tested. Non-comedogenic.

HOW TO USE

Shake well and apply a generous amount to face and body before sun exposure.

KEY INGREDIENTS

Xylitol retexturizes skin and counteracts roughness.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Purpose OCTINOXATE 4.9%- Sunscreen OCTOCRYLENE 3.0% -Sunscreen ZINC OXIDE 12.5%- Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:DIMETHICONE, WATER, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, TALC, POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL/PPG-9/1 COPOLYMER, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, XYLITOL, GLYCERIN, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, METHYL GLUCETH-10, SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, ECTOIN, ISOSTEARIC ACID, HYDROGEN DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CALCIUM STEARATE, TRISODIUM EDTA, ALUMINA, BHT, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, SYZYGIUM JAMBOS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE

Buy on Bergdor...*
Geo B.
I can't use any other sunscreen now, especially American sunscreens. First off, I hate that typical sunscreen smell and this does NOT have it. Shiseido smells amazing. Goes on smooth and doesn't feel greasy at all. It feels like it's not even there. It also works well at the beach in protecting my skin. Highly highly recommend. If you aren't using this, what are you really even using?
Theresa M.
Best sunscreen lotion ever!! I notice with other sunscreen lotions my skin always felt heavy and oily. But this brand is very light and extremely gentle on my skin. I know my skin is protected from the sun when I started using this product because I don't really get as much sun spots like I do when I use other brands. Scent is very nice. Definitely recommend this product to others who suffer with skin problems in the sun like I do.
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
I got a sample of this at Sephora because I was interested in buying the brightening kit and I love it. The SPF is really high and I can wear this under makeup if I want. The sunscreen is really thick and doesn't break my over sensitive acne prone skin out at all. Shiseido has been around for a really long time, they know what they're doing.
Jackie D.
Castro Valley, CA
This sunscreen is great. It's more water based, so youndo have to shake it before using. It's one of the few sunscreens that are waterproof, and its very light weight which is nice because you don't feel like it's on. It's good to use under makeup too. They have some of the highest SPFs.
Sharon O.
I’ve been using this sunscreen for ages! It’s a little bit on the runnier/liquidier side, but it goes on flawlessly under foundation as well. This is the last step of my skincare routine. I also use it as a tone up cream to slightly even out skin tone.
Marija M.
santa clarita, CA
Beautiful moisturizer and sunscreen at the same time. The package that it came in was pretty simple but the important thing is the product does it's job. When it comes to the price it is not very expensive compared to other luxury brands.
Sophie R.
San Diego, CA
This sunscreen lotion doesn't leave a white or purple cast to your skin when applied. It stays on and doesn't leave you feeling like you're wearing sunscreen. It's so smooth. Love this for extreme water activities!!
Chez R.
Great sun screen. It didn't effect my make-up application like some sun screens can. It also did not clog my pores which was awesome. When it comes to sun screens, i trust asian brands.
Ying O.
Very effective sunscreen! Never got sunburn when using it. The formula is light weight, doesn't break me out, never had problems with any moisturizer used underneath, and feels not drying on your skin. Also, not as difficult to take off compared to some other sunscreen with similar contents.
Yajhaira N.
Apopka, FL
Una de las top brands. Cuando lo uso siento que soy rica pues es bien sabido que la marca es un poco costosa, pero vale su peso en oro. Su textura y olor me gustan bastante así la protección que me brinda.
carmelle b.
Cambria heights, NY
Does anyone ever try putting this after a moisturizer? I find when i put it before it leaves a residue