Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Cream N' Broad Spectrum SPF 38 for Face for Unisex

BY SHISEIDO

Extra Smooth Sun Protection Cream N Broad Spectrum SPF 38 For Face was launched by the design house of Shiseido. see more...

Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Morrisville, NC
I recently purchased this product in the travel size to take on my anniversary beach trip a few weeks ago. It was SUPER hot the entire trip and we were at the beach frequently. As someone with extremely fair and sensitive skin, I need something for my face that will not break me out or cause me to burn and this does just that! I will definitely purchase the full-size bottle for future use!
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
Rochester, NY
Good SPF, I've worn it under foundation and have had no problems. The product can be a little runny but it is not greasy at all and has a slight white cast to it like some spfs do. I have very dry skin, the only draw back is that it is not a moisturizer and I like my SPFs to be moisturizing. A good purchase for a vacation if you are sensitive to cheaper sunscreens.
Viviane K.
Viviane K.
East Northport, NY
I love the Shiseido brand. I bought the Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Cream N'Broad Spectrum SPF 38 for face for Unisex at Mact's mainly for two reasons. One, because my husband and I could both use it. Two: because while my skin tans well, my husband needs a higher SPF. So it benefits us both at the same time. Definitely recommend for women and.or men.
Emily M.
Emily M.
This is a really great consistency not too oily or two creamy. This dries relatively quickly and does not have a color to it. It works for men and women and children. It's a little expensive but I think it's worth it because it worked great under make up. It is available at Sephora but a lot of times I find it at TJ Maxx.
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
I love this sunscreen. I use it every time I workout outside. Keep in mind that it's a physical sunscreen, which means it leaves a white cast. I sometimes use it underneath my makeup and it acts as a face primer. It does not melt and it doesn't break me out. The packaging is very basic but effective.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
I've been using this facial sunscreen for years, I've probably gone through 5 or 6 bottles of this. I've never gotten burned while using it, even in the hot Hawaiian sun. Now that I'm pregnant it's even more important to use sunscreen and it doesn't irritate my super pregnancy induced sensitive skin.
Kerri G.
Kerri G.
Brookfield, WI
I really like that this sunscreen has a non-greasy formulation that didn't make me break out. I wore it almost everyday last summer at my camp counselor job and it held up through the long and hot days! I would definitely recommend this product and remember to always wear your sunscreen!
Christy  T.
Christy T.
Riverside, CA
I've been using this sunscreen for years and I love it! It's very light but still does it's job. It's pretty good even for oily skin. Even if I'm out for awhile, I never get sunburned. Regardless, I still like to reapply. I use it everyday and I would recommend anyone this product.
Duyen P.
Duyen P.
Forest Park, GA
This sunscreen works very well. This is like a makeup product;you have to blend this on your skin very well or your face will be white. It has the smell of a regular sunscreen. This is one of the best sunscreen I've used because when using this, I've never gotten a sunburn
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Anaheim, CA
My mom introduced me to this sunscreen. Since body suncreens are too heavy for my face, this is the perfect one. Not to heavy or greasy. A little goes a long way. It smells like your typical sunscreen. I would definitely purchase again especially since summer is coming! :)
San Diego, CA