BY SHISEIDO

Extra Smooth Sun Protection Cream N Broad Spectrum SPF 38 For Face was launched by the design house of Shiseido. see more...

• "I've been using this facial sunscreen for years, I've probably gone through 5 or 6 bottles of this. I've never gotten burned while using it, even in the hot Hawaiian sun. Now that I'm pregnant it's even more important to use sunscreen and it doesn't irritate my super pregnancy induced sensitive skin." in 17 reviews
Patricia L.
This is such a good sunscreen for your face, I put it after washing and applying serum and moisturizer to protect my skin from those harmful sun rays, just started using it and so far so good, love the fact that I know my skin is being protected Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Cream N' Broad Spectrum SPF 38 for Face for Unisex
Helen J.
S Pasadena, CA
BEST SUNSCREEN EVER. It smells good. It’s a little pricey but it’s definitely worth it. I find myself continually going back to this product. It seems to protect my skin under the sun because I’ve been getting paler ever since I used this, possibly because it does a good job in protecting my skin against the harsh sun.
Maria M.
Coral Springs , FL
Me encanta este proyecto ya que ofrece muy buena cobertura. He usado esta marca por varios años y estoy contenta con su alta calidad. El protector es súper efectivo pero para mi piel es un poco hacia el lado grasoso. Lo súper recomiendo ya que el objetivo de protección de la piel se cumple al 100%
Veronica M.
This is a lightweight sunscreen that goes on smooth. You can find it at Sephora or at the mall counter for the brand. It meet my expectations and has a great application that goes well alone or under makeup. I recommend it
Kristin S.
Danville, IN
This seems to be a great sunscreen for the face. It doesn’t irritate and rubs in well. It has a semi matte finish to it, which can be nice. I’m not crazy about it under makeup. And it’s a tad pricey. But, I trust the brand and think it’s high quality. I use it on days I’m not using Foundation.
Sharon W.
Arlington, VA
This stuff is THICK, and it’ll leave you looking like a ghost if you aren’t careful with your application. It isn’t something you can just throw on - people WILL notice white streaks all across your face unless you diligently blend this into your skin. Regardless, it’s a high quality product - just be mindful of the white cast.
A R M A N I B.
Seattle, WA
This is a great sunscreen! Both my boyfriend and I use it and love it. It's very lightweight and does not leave your face feeling greasy in the slightest. It keep my face protected all day long. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family!
Syed Saad Z.
Chicago
The product is really runny so you don't need a lot of it when applying on your skin. So just use a little amount over your moisturizer and you should be fine. This sunscreen is really good and does not sting skin or eyes after reapplying it.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
It’s exactly as stated, super smooth and gently on the face. I highly recommend for those that wear a tinted moisturizer in the summer. I find that it works really well and the scent isn’t I erwhelming. The only downfall is that it’s a bit pricey.
Kamry P.
['Middleburg', ''], FL
I did not like the smell and if you're goung to have something on your face it needa to smell tolerable. It went on super thin which I did not like plus it was super oily. Also it made my face break out which completely was a diasater
Jamie Rage J.