Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Cream N' Broad Spectrum SPF 38 for Face for Unisex

BY SHISEIDO #95 in Face Sunscreen

Extra Smooth Sun Protection Cream N Broad Spectrum SPF 38 For Face was launched by the design house of Shiseido. see more...

Helen J.
S Pasadena, CA
BEST SUNSCREEN EVER. It smells good. It’s a little pricey but it’s definitely worth it. I find myself continually going back to this product. It seems to protect my skin under the sun because I’ve been getting paler ever since I used this, possibly because it does a good job in protecting my skin against the harsh sun.
Britta F.
Sanbornton, NH
This is a great sunscreen there are great physical sunscreen ingredients although O M G if you accidentally get this in your eyes they will be red and stinging all day even when all of I️t is washed out of your eyes! Although I do have to say the protection is powerful and I️t lasted all day in the sun! Highly recommend great high end sun screen with skincare benefits in I️t!
honey p.
tustin , CA
functional sunscreen but i found it a bit thick for my taste. also the price point is pretty high and i feel there are more economical options that are less heavy on the skin
Veronica M.
This is a lightweight sunscreen that goes on smooth. You can find it at Sephora or at the mall counter for the brand. It meet my expectations and has a great application that goes well alone or under makeup. I recommend it
Maria M.
Coral Springs, FL
Me encanta este proyecto ya que ofrece muy buena cobertura. He usado esta marca por varios años y estoy contenta con su alta calidad. El protector es súper efectivo pero para mi piel es un poco hacia el lado grasoso. Lo súper recomiendo ya que el objetivo de protección de la piel se cumple al 100%
Kay C.
I like this sun screen a lot. The only thing I don’t care too much about is it does leave a white cast on my face. I got it from my manager and I really liked it.
Sharon W.
Arlington, VA
This stuff is THICK, and it’ll leave you looking like a ghost if you aren’t careful with your application. It isn’t something you can just throw on - people WILL notice white streaks all across your face unless you diligently blend this into your skin. Regardless, it’s a high quality product - just be mindful of the white cast.
Sofia M.
I suffer from sensitive skin due to acne and this sunscreen does miracles. I put it on everywhere and I manage to not get burned but a nice tan. Very liquidy texture so when you squeeze be careful! Price is expensive for a sunscreen but I think its worth it!
A R M A N I B.
Seattle, WA
This is a great sunscreen! Both my boyfriend and I use it and love it. It's very lightweight and does not leave your face feeling greasy in the slightest. It keep my face protected all day long. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family!
Crystal R.
Mercer Island, WA
I use this only on days there is direct sun (bc I live in Seattle, there’s a lot of rain and barely any sun sometimes). It’s a little heavy to me but I love Shiseido products! I think it does the job if you are planning on not wearing heavy makeup.
Jamie Rage J.