BY SHISEIDO

A creamy rich-lathering cleanser that lifts away makeup and impurities while leaving skin smooth, balanced, and ready for further treatment.

Jamie A.
Jessup
This is one of my favorite cleansers. I use it as my second step in a Korean skin care routine. A pea sized amount produces more then enough foam to clean away the oil and makeup left over from the first step but isn’t harsh or drying at all
Kimberly R.
This brand was recommended to me. I had been searching for a great cleanser and anti-aging formulas for my skin as I approach 30. This one is gentle with no scent and really leaves my skin fresh. I will likely get another cleanser from this brand in the winter as I am left a little dry in these cooler months.
Faith C.
Dallas, TX
This cleanser is so gentle and my face always feels so refreshed after using it. It last soooo long too because so little of it goes such a long way. I recommend this product all the time to people with oily skin who need a cleanser that will remove the oil but not strip their face bare.
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
Love this product ! I got my first one at Sephora with beauty insider points, then I bought my next one off eBay. I really like it! A little goes a long way! It foams up a lot! Leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean! It helped clear up my skins acne too! Love this product!
Sabrina A.
This cleanser will last you forever! I use this everyday and it lasts me a little longer than a year. You need a very small amount and it lathers really well. This cleanser does well with a silicone scrubber to really get makeup and dirt off your skin.
nhi n.
Vallejo, CA
Gets the job done. It removes all the leftover makeup I have after using a makeup cleansing balm. I like how it lathers up to a foam and leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean.
Brianna S.
Liverpool, NY
If you have dry skin stay away from this. I was so excited to use this product because I figured I had heard it was a good brand in that it would work. The packaging is nice but it is so expensive and it dries the crap out of my face. And since using this I’ve had breakouts I do not recommend for dry skin.
Jamie B.
I heard good things about this and decided to try it but honestly it just was not good for my skin. It actually dried it out! It was not very gentle at all. All that to say a little goes a long way with this but just know that no matter how highly recommended a brand is, sometimes your skin just won’t take to
It!
Kimberly T.
This creamy face wash is wonderful. Just use a small dab on wet fingers and it transforms into a luscious foam. It is gentle on the skin but really get down deep to get rid of dirt and grime. It is a must have in your skincare arsenal.
Sharon C.
Elba, NY
Absolutely love this product, I use it daily and it is the only face wash that is strong enough to remove all traces of makeup and gentle enough to leave your face soft and clean rather than stripped. Definitely recommend, you need less than a pea sized drop to clean your entire face so price is worth it!!
Raina D.
Pensacola, FL
Is this safe to use on sensitive skin?