BY SHISEIDO #76 in Sunscreen

A suncare bundle with two of Shiseido's top-selling sunscreens. This set offers an oil-free sunscreen for everyday protection and a high-protection cream that's ideal for sports and enjoying the outdoors. For everyday protection, Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 42 For Face protects against environmental aggressors and three major causes of cell damage: UV rays, oxidation, and overproduction of sebum. It supports the appearance of healthy-looking skin. For play, Ultimate Sun Protection Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ WetForce For Face features an innovative protective veil that becomes even more effective when exposed to water for 15 minutes. This set contains:- 1 oz Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 42 For Face- 0.5 oz Ultimate Sun Protection Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ Wetforce For Face To activate WetForce technology, expose the applied area to water for 15 minutes or sweat for 30 minutes. Be sure to reapply immediately after towel-drying skin. These products are dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. see more...

Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
have been looking for months for a sunscreen that doesn't leave a white cast, makes me look oily, or cause my skincare/foundation that I apply before or after it to pill up and I am happy to say I finally found it!😍 There is a good balance of moisturizer that I don't feel like I applied sunscreen on my face (no mask feeling here!) and I have to say my skin looks radiant! It makes applying makeup afterwards much more smoother. This product is scented with Shiseido's signature fragrance that they use on all their products but it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or my eyes. I actually like the scent a lot because it isn't overpowering like other Asian skincare brands. It gives off a dewy glow too so if you wear it alone without makeup you still look "rested" and it softens your skin. I have acne prone skin so this sunscreen is perfect for me because it's non-comedogenic and I don't have to worry it will clog my pores. I haven't had issues of it causing more breakouts. The bottle is on the small side but if you are only using this for your face it should last at least 2 months. The formula is like a skin milk too so you just have to softly squeeze the bottle to get a few drops out to cover your entire face. The top is similar to eye drops. Don't squeeze too hard like you would with typical sunscreens or you will squirt too much and have no way to put it back. I like how it's compact to easily fit in purse and travel with it so I can re-apply if needed. I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a high spf sunscreen that doesn't feel like sunscreen and more like a moisturizer and those who have sensitive/acne skin type.
Megan D.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve been through a bunch of great Korean sunscreens, but this is the one I’ll be sticking with for good. Absolutely no oil, doesn’t throw my skin balance off and if anything, it moisturized nicely! I wear it every single day on my face and for my super sun sensitive skin I never see any fresh sun damage. It’s also water proof which is awesome! Some would say it’s a tiny bottle for the steep price but it’s way worth it + a little goes a long way!
Kathrynn L.
Waynesboro, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sunscreen because it can be applied on the face without feeling greasy and will not interfere with makeup application, be a liquid or powder foundation. The quality is superb and I enjoyed the way it makes my skin feel and very much enjoy the Peace of Mind knowing that my skin is protected from UV rays. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the product itself is very expensive. While a little does go a long way, I feel like you did not get very much for a large amount of money.
Mary L.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the every day sunscreen, it blends easily on my skin. It’s not oily or heavy at all and after putting it on, I apply some moisturizer and I’m set for the day. The play sunscreen is way too heavy though. I would give it two stars.
Sydney T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this sunscreen. To start, I have very acne prone, sensitive skin and this doesn’t break me out at all! It adds a thin layer, but still very protective! It doesn’t make my makeup look weird or anything either. It’s a great daily sunscreen!
nhi n.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
very lightweight sunscreen that doesnt make me even more oily. It doesnt have a powerful sunscreen scent. It feels very lightweight on the skin. The sunscreen comes out in a watery texture. A little bit goes a long way.
Danielle C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this all summer long and it was the perfect, light weight moisturizer for being in the sun all day! I have oily skin and this helped keep the oil to a minimum and helped keep my face smooth and not burnt!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Suk H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brand and they make great products but I didn’t see a difference from my Neutrogena in this one. So I would say yes it does do that it’s job but you don’t have to spend as much money.