BY SHISEIDO

A suncare bundle with two of Shiseido's top-selling sunscreens. This set offers an oil-free sunscreen for everyday protection and a high-protection cream that's ideal for sports and enjoying the outdoors. For everyday protection, Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 42 For Face protects against environmental aggressors and three major causes of cell damage: UV rays, oxidation, and overproduction of sebum. It supports the appearance of healthy-looking skin. For play, Ultimate Sun Protection Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ WetForce For Face features an innovative protective veil that becomes even more effective when exposed to water for 15 minutes. This set contains:- 1 oz Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 42 For Face- 0.5 oz Ultimate Sun Protection Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ Wetforce For Face To activate WetForce technology, expose the applied area to water for 15 minutes or sweat for 30 minutes. Be sure to reapply immediately after towel-drying skin. These products are dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. see more...

Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Florence, AL
Shiesido makes the BEST sunscreens ever! Let's start off with the daily sunscreen. It is VERY light weight, vet runny. The smell is a bit floral, which I love. Once on it has a matte finish, and feels like nothing on the skin. This sunscreen is perfect for makeup! Just don't wear it with photography as it will flash back. Nothing I can say wrong about this product.

As for the more intense sunscreen, it's also perfect. I wear it on days with no makeup and will be in continual contact with water. It's heavier than the daily sunscreen with about the same florals scent. I have yet to have a burn while using this sunscreen! Love it!!!!
Rae K.
Rae K.
Light weight sunscreen set. I typicall go with this one be cause it goes well with my makeup, However i dislike it be cause of alcohol content. It's one of top 5 ingredient list, which I dislike. USed this for 2 years already and kept going back to this one be cause its one of the decent one in the market. not the best, but it will do!
Teresa A.
Teresa A.
I love shisiedo sunscreen products, they work well on my oily skin to keep it matte. I purchase at Macy's or Sephora and they products more than meet my expectations, very gentle to my oily sensitive skin. I would recommend these products to other and I have repurchased.
Mehrnaz M.
Mehrnaz M.
Minneapolis
I use this every day when I go out and do wear makeup or when I'm going for a skin. I love the blue packaging with the orange, so pretty! The face sunscreen blends perfectly and doesn't leave your skin feeling all yucky, oily and white. Also great coverage.
Helen L.
Helen L.
It works and the white cast isn't very visible on my skin. Only cons are that, sometimes my face burns when using this, the smell, which disapates quickly and the tiny amount for the price. could be better. i will continue searching for my hg sunscreen.
Nikoo S.
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
I am using it for a long time. It is a light sun screen which is good and easy to apply, but the price is really high and it is not suitable for dry skins. You can buy it online from amazon or you can get it from sephora or macy's
Caroline K.
Caroline K.
Danville, CA
This is an awesome set! You have your oil free 42 and the regular one which I believe is 35? Neither one breaks you out, nor does it make you shiny throughout the day. Definitely the best sunscreen under make up!
Clare J.
Clare J.
Auburn, WA
This sunscreen is great because it comes in small packaging but it is so effective. I can take it in my purse whenever I go out. It isn't too thick, it's just right. It's okay when you apply it before makeup.
I only have the sunscreen in the white bottle and can only speak for that product however, it is amazing. Lightweight and dries to matte finish. The sunscreen is super liquidy and easy to apply.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Wisc Rapids, WI
This set was an incredible value! I'm very particular about sunscreen and it's hard to find the perfect one. My skin really enjoys this sunscreen, it moisturizes extremely well as well.