Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence uploaded by Shelley G.Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence uploaded by Joanne C.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence, 4.2 fl.oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
Great essence, it has a water consistency so watch out when you pour. There’s a slight scent but nothing to worry about if you have sensitive skin. It always left my skin super baby soft and toned. A little goes a long way so it will last you a while.
Courtney S.
Burleson, TX
First off, the bottle is gorgeous. I was really intrigued by the packaging, which prompted me to purchase this, but the product inside is just as beautiful! It's so hydrating and gentle, I use this now in place of my toner because it helps tone down the redness in my cheeks.
Shelley G.
Shiseido Eudermine Softener is a Japanese based skincare product. A softener in that type of skincare is to follow cleansing and is the second step so it may be considered a toner in an American skincare routine. However, this product is much more complex than a toner. It does soften skin. It whitens and also has anti-aging benefits. It has a light, pleasant scent and the directions are to apply with a cotton round. I like to apply it using my fingertips though because it is so rich and silky and hydrating that I do not want to waste any of it. I feel like applying it this way also makes my skin more hydrated and more prepared for the next step in my routine. One really cool thing about this product is that it has been made the same way for over a 100 years. It has been passed on to each generation and I can clearly see why. It also comes in a gorgeous dark red bottle that is elegant and I think it is just beautiful. I have dry skin and I highly recommend this for dry skin but I think it can also be used by other skin types by adjusting the method of application and the amount.
Carol Z.
I first got my hands on this this from my mothers cabinet, and I had no idea what the bottles for, I used it as lotion back then, and it really liked the results.
Lanre E.
Henrico, VA
This year, it's been all about my skin especially my face and I have been trying to stick to Korean beauty skin care products and following a religious routine. I like the KB products because it is extremely gentle on my sensitive dry skin. For Essence i currently use Shiseido revitalizing essence and I love it , I have used the SK-II facial treatment Essence and although I like it and it worked, I was not a fan of the smell at all. The Shiseido is my current favorite because it allows the serum to absorb better into my skin. I will sure recommend this Essence to all skin types. I purchase mine from Sephora
Chelsea P.
Santa Rosa , CA
I never had heard of this type of product before. From the very first time I used it I noticed a huge difference in the way all of the skin care that I applied after it worked so much better. My eye cream, serum and moisturizer just so up into my skin so much better. I definitely recommend this product because it enhances The way all your other skin care is going to work. It definitely makes you get more results from the products that you're using.
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
If you're going to bother with an essence, which is not the same as a toner, go with Shiseido. It's such a good product. You don't really see a huge difference in your skin right away, but over time you'll notice a more glowing, plump and radiant complexion. I want you to try this and you'll understand the value of Shiseido and essences.
Casey L.
Maryland Heights
This stuff is AMAZING. When i first tried it, my expectations were low. How much of a difference can a toner/softener really make? I used it at night and the next morning my skin was amazing. It has some sort of balancing technology that works with the environment. I know that back when this product first came out years and years ago it was used to help heal wounds. The glass bottle makes me nervous, I wouldn't want to drop and break something this pricey but it's so worth it.
Simran K.
Waco, TX
This stuff is bomb! I don't know what else it is supposed to do, but every time I use it, I wake up with super soft skin. This keeps me hydrated and helps absorb any other products I put on top of this. I would definitely buy this again, but it is a bit pricey!
Adrienne D.
I alternate between this Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence and the much more expensive SK-II treatment essence. I think both are on par for consistency and effectiveness. I apply this after cleansing/toning, and before serums and creams.