Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence uploaded by Shelley G.Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence uploaded by Joanne C.

BY SHISEIDO

Legendary softener that delivers moisture for smooth, supple skin
Our legendary softener for smooth, supple skin.
Prized in Japan for over a century, Eudermine is one of Shiseido's oldest products introduced in 1897. This softening lotion delivers immediate moisture and responds to changes in the climate to keep skin's moisture level constant regardless of location or time of year. Subtly perfumed with an accent of rain-washed peonies that seems to relax your entire being. Skin radiates, its softness evoking that of a flower petal.
Skin Types: All Skin Types. Dermatologist-Tested.

How to use:

To Use: Saturate a cotton pad and smooth over face and neck in wiping motions after cleansing. Reapply as needed depending on the climate and or skin condition.

Water(Aqua/Eau), Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Dipropylene Glycol, Betaine, Methylparaben, Cyclodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Metaphosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Fragrance (Parfum), Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine Hcl, Magnesium Chloride, Pca, Calcium Chlorid

Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence
  • "Amazing. Love the feel of this hydrating essence. I love the glass bottle with the stopper. It goes in to my skin beautifully. And I love the history behind it. Love!!" in 6 reviews
Shelley G.
I have an advanced skincare routine and I rotate products based on what my skin needs. One thing I keep reaching for is this softener by Shiseido. This is not a toner so I urge you to apply using your fingertips. I pat it in and my skin drinks it up quickly. This evened out my skins texture and brightened my skin to give me an overall glow. I love the scent and it is packaged in a gorgeous deep red bottle. It doesn't take much for my application needs and I don't want to be without this ever. I love it that much. Shiseido has been using the same preparation for 100 years and in my opinion, why change it if it is already perfect? And it is. No greasy feel either and I love hydrating products without that greasy feel.
Bryanna B.
I received a free sample of this after my purchase at Sephora. It felt great on the skin however I didn’t notice a significant difference. But still smoother out my fine lines
Courtney S.
Burleson, TX
First off, the bottle is gorgeous. I was really intrigued by the packaging, which prompted me to purchase this, but the product inside is just as beautiful! It's so hydrating and gentle, I use this now in place of my toner because it helps tone down the redness in my cheeks.
Shelley G.
Shiseido Eudermine Softener is a Japanese based skincare product. A softener in that type of skincare is to follow cleansing and is the second step so it may be considered a toner in an American skincare routine. However, this product is much more complex than a toner. It does soften skin. It whitens and also has anti-aging benefits. It has a light, pleasant scent and the directions are to apply with a cotton round. I like to apply it using my fingertips though because it is so rich and silky and hydrating that I do not want to waste any of it. I feel like applying it this way also makes my skin more hydrated and more prepared for the next step in my routine. One really cool thing about this product is that it has been made the same way for over a 100 years. It has been passed on to each generation and I can clearly see why. It also comes in a gorgeous dark red bottle that is elegant and I think it is just beautiful. I have dry skin and I highly recommend this for dry skin but I think it can also be used by other skin types by adjusting the method of application and the amount.
Arianna M.
Marietta, GA
Listen. I hate that I ever even tried this product because if I hadn't, I wouldn't know what I was missing, and I wouldn't be compelled to spend $80 on this toner (or as Shiseido calls it, softener). I had problem skin when I discovered Shiseido. My forehead and jawline was darker than the rest of my face (not hyperpigmentation, but still noticeably dark), and I had dark spots in random places on my face. I used the Ibuki Purifying Cleanser and Refining Moisturizer along with this softener, and the difference was unbelievable. This entire skin care line evened my skin tone, and made breakouts less and less common. The softener was probably my most favorite product though, because after I washed my face and used it, more dirt would always come off; sometimes it was just a little bit, but it made me feel better knowing that every little bit of dirt was off my face. It's pretty gentle; it doesn't burn, and it didn't leave my skin dry or oily. It was liquid magic in a bottle. The one problem I have with it is that it's sooo expensive. I've been looking for a cheaper alternative ever since, and my skin hasn't liked anything as much as it liked Shiseido. Pricey as all get out, but worth every penny.
Carol Z.
I first got my hands on this this from my mothers cabinet, and I had no idea what the bottles for, I used it as lotion back then, and it really liked the results.
Lanre E.
Richmond , VA
This year, it's been all about my skin especially my face and I have been trying to stick to Korean beauty skin care products and following a religious routine. I like the KB products because it is extremely gentle on my sensitive dry skin. For Essence i currently use Shiseido revitalizing essence and I love it , I have used the SK-II facial treatment Essence and although I like it and it worked, I was not a fan of the smell at all. The Shiseido is my current favorite because it allows the serum to absorb better into my skin. I will sure recommend this Essence to all skin types. I purchase mine from Sephora
Chelsea P.
Santa Rosa , CA
I never had heard of this type of product before. From the very first time I used it I noticed a huge difference in the way all of the skin care that I applied after it worked so much better. My eye cream, serum and moisturizer just so up into my skin so much better. I definitely recommend this product because it enhances The way all your other skin care is going to work. It definitely makes you get more results from the products that you're using.
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
If you're going to bother with an essence, which is not the same as a toner, go with Shiseido. It's such a good product. You don't really see a huge difference in your skin right away, but over time you'll notice a more glowing, plump and radiant complexion. I want you to try this and you'll understand the value of Shiseido and essences.
Casey L.
Maryland Heights
This stuff is AMAZING. When i first tried it, my expectations were low. How much of a difference can a toner/softener really make? I used it at night and the next morning my skin was amazing. It has some sort of balancing technology that works with the environment. I know that back when this product first came out years and years ago it was used to help heal wounds. The glass bottle makes me nervous, I wouldn't want to drop and break something this pricey but it's so worth it.