Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence uploaded by Shelley G.Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence uploaded by Joanne C.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence, 4.2 fl.oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Bethany C.
I actually didn't notice the strongest benefit of this essence until it ran out. Unbeknownst to me, it was this ultra-moisturizing formula that had been keeping my skin consistently hydrated and calm for weeks. A few days after I emptied the bottle, I noticed I looked less glowy and felt drier. It had been keeping my skin happy and I missed it once it was gone. The product itself is a joy to apply—it's cooling, goes on like liquid silk, and has a light, lovely scent.
Christen C.
I promise you-you can not go wrong with Shiseido products!! Everything by this brand is phenomenal. Always exceeds expectations and leaves your skin and the condition you never even knew possible! Cannot recommend this brand highly enough!
Leah H.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best softener you'll ever own. Prepares your skin for your skin products. So soft and pleasant smelling. The packaging is just as luxurious as the product itself. Lasts a long time, a little goes a long way.
Melanie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing. Love the feel of this hydrating essence. I love the glass bottle with the stopper. It goes in to my skin beautifully. And I love the history behind it. Love!!
Gina S.
Tallahassee, FL
The description on the inside of the box is fantastic and whimsical. The product itself is soothing and hydrating.
Shelley G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shiseido Eudermine Softener is a Japanese based skincare product. A softener in that type of skincare is to follow cleansing and is the second step so it may be considered a toner in an American skincare routine. However, this product is much more complex than a toner. It does soften skin. It whitens and also has anti-aging benefits. It has a light, pleasant scent and the directions are to apply with a cotton round. I like to apply it using my fingertips though because it is so rich and silky and hydrating that I do not want to waste any of it. I feel like applying it this way also makes my skin more hydrated and more prepared for the next step in my routine. One really cool thing about this product is that it has been made the same way for over a 100 years. It has been passed on to each generation and I can clearly see why. It also comes in a gorgeous dark red bottle that is elegant and I think it is just beautiful. I have dry skin and I highly recommend this for dry skin but I think it can also be used by other skin types by adjusting the method of application and the amount.
Lanre E.
Harker Hts, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This year, it's been all about my skin especially my face and I have been trying to stick to Korean beauty skin care products and following a religious routine. I like the KB products because it is extremely gentle on my sensitive dry skin. For Essence i currently use Shiseido revitalizing essence and I love it , I have used the SK-II facial treatment Essence and although I like it and it worked, I was not a fan of the smell at all. The Shiseido is my current favorite because it allows the serum to absorb better into my skin. I will sure recommend this Essence to all skin types. I purchase mine from Sephora
Courtney S.
Grand Prairie, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off, the bottle is gorgeous. I was really intrigued by the packaging, which prompted me to purchase this, but the product inside is just as beautiful! It's so hydrating and gentle, I use this now in place of my toner because it helps tone down the redness in my cheeks.
Carol Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first got my hands on this this from my mothers cabinet, and I had no idea what the bottles for, I used it as lotion back then, and it really liked the results.
Chelsea P.
Santa Rosa , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never had heard of this type of product before. From the very first time I used it I noticed a huge difference in the way all of the skin care that I applied after it worked so much better. My eye cream, serum and moisturizer just so up into my skin so much better. I definitely recommend this product because it enhances The way all your other skin care is going to work. It definitely makes you get more results from the products that you're using.