BY SHISEIDO #45 in Makeup Remover

A gentle, dual-phase makeup remover that immediately dissolves waterproof and long-wearing eye makeup and lipstick. Leaves skin feeling fresh and smooth without any oily sensation.Removes all makeup with ease, including waterproof mascara.

Dermatologist-Tested. Ophthalmologist-Tested. Non-Comedogenic.

HOW TO USE

To Use: Shake well. Saturate a cotton pad and hold in place over eye area or lips. Wipe away gently.

KEY INGREDIENTS

Xylitol retains essential moisture in the delicate eye and lip areas.

INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), CYCLOMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SD ALCOHOL 40-B (ALCOHOL DENAT.), NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DICAPRATE, CETYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, XYLITOL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE, TRISODIUM EDTA, CITRONELLOL, LINALOOL

Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
This is absolutely amazing to get any type of lip products from your lips. I used liquid matte lipsticks that stay on for a very long time and most face washes don't just get it off. This is the perfect product that can get every trace of lipstick off.
Tanaya P.
This Eye and Lip Makeup Remover is great. It work and normally work in 1 swipe. If I use other brand, I might have to rub and use multiple cotton pads. With ShiseidoEye and Lip Makeup Remover, I just need 1 cotton pads and only needed a bit of the product. This thing worth not having to rub my eyes trying to get the liner and mascara out.
Princess S.
Los Angeles, CA
As the Wu Tang Clan's 1st female recording artist, looking my best is just part of the job. I Represent, not only a company, but a global brand. I also happen to be the Bassa princess from Liberia, West Africa.
    I'm the official princess of my tribe. I always have to look 100 percent. Sometimes that means putting on makeup for hours at a time, and it leaves my skin with barely any time to breathe. That's why my night time beauty routine/regiment is just as important as the products I use. I love this Shiseido brand eye makeup remover,because at night my skin is able to breathe. No matter how much eye makeup I put on. Even if it's applied super heavy in order to last through the rain or a hot venue while i perform! This remover takes all of it off. It makes sure that my skin is feeling breathable and soft at the end of the day. It gets through even the toughest pigment issues. It doesn't stain my skin. It cuts through even my toughest make up applications. Yes,that includes waterproof mascara. I mean I've even used it to remove long lasting lipstick! It's really handy and versatile. It makes sure that I can have healthy eyes, because the eyes are such a sensitive part of the body. They truly are the windows to your soul. I have to look my best in photography. I can't have something that clogs my pores or leaves wrinkles and fine lines all over my face. Makeup sometimes  ages you, but with Shiseido eye makeup remover I can make sure that I can look my best every single time, because it allows me to be able to remove the makeup off the sensitive area of my skin without irritating it or damaging it. It's very gentle. I would recommend this product to anyone who has a hardworking, beauty efficient job or anyone that wants clear, healthy skin.

Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
The best makeup remover I have ever tried. I have yet to buy it, because it is more expensive then the brand I currently use that still gets the job done, BUT, it is great. I tried it at the counter after a night of shopping on my way out & I was so surprised at how well it worked.
Chantelle H.
I just purchased this at sephora and let me tell you ..it's amazing one it has a nice smell and is super gentle on your skin ! Two it's well priced and three a little goes along way I used a dime size and it took off all my eye makeup
Tanaya P.
This little bottle work wonder on removing eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick. You don't need much either (needed a lot less than other brand) so that little bottle will last you for a long time.
Dorothy M.
Greeley, CO
Everything this company makes is stellar! Mascara is a necessary evil for those of us with thin sparse lashes and you ladies know that multiple coats is a bugger to get off. I wear only liquid lipsticks now, partly because I have a baby and I hate transfer and partly because my hubby HATES transfer, and liquid lipstick is bullet proof and ultra hard to remove. Enter Shiseido Essentials Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover. I purchased this due to the positive reviews. I shook the solution saturated a cotton ball and placed it on my eyelid. A few seconds later and voila! MY MASCARA CAME OFF LIKE A DREAM!!! NO tugging, or scrubbing. A few gentle swipes and all traces of mascara and even my tightline were gone! GONE! gone! I WAS STUPIFIED! I used one cotton pad per eyelid instead of 5! It took my liquid lipstick off with one cotton ball and one swipe! HOLY GRAIL! N ruined towels, no waste of cotton balls. This stuff is MAGIC! It does leave an oily residue on your skin, so it IS important to wash your face afterward but you should anyway so run don;t walk, this is your answer to stubborn make up removal! I have had no problem with break outs since I began using this which is another plus. Shiseido you have knocked it out of the park yet again! FIVE STARS! I HIGHLY recommend this remover!
Melissa L.
I have use the eye and makeup remover from Shiseido.  It is very pricey and to tell you the truth I don't find anything very special or extra about this product.  I purchased this in Sephora while speaking to a sales person.   I don't think I will purchase this again.
Deborah M.
Weymouth, MA
Gentle and effective at removing long wearing face, eye and lip products. It smells great, like all Shiseido products, and leaves my skin so soft and free of makeup. You don't need too much to get the job done, either. Less is more with this formula which makes it a good value for the money.
Sue W.
I was told by a friend that this was an awesome product, but I did not have any luck with it. It barely took off any mascara that I was wearing. I will stick to my garnier  micellar water. It's must cheaper and works much more effectively, in my opinion.
Sherri A.
Port Chester, NY
I love Shiseido products but have never tried there eye and lip makeup remover. Is it as good as Lancôme?
Carson T.
Oxford, NC
I have been trying to find a makeup remover that can remove waterproof mascara. i haven't been too successful. has anyone tried this with waterproof? if so how did it work?
Jessica M.
Hugoton, KS
I am looking to purchase a makeup remover that works great but is also affordable. Preferably non oily because my face can be excessively oily. I am tired of basically scrubbing my face so hard that it just irritates it, and still not getting all the makeup completely off. Is this one good? Which ones are good?
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
I would love to try it, I need good makeup cleanser
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?