Shiseido Essentials Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover uploaded by Cynthia L.Shiseido Essentials Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover uploaded by Hajar R.

BY SHISEIDO #81 in Makeup Remover

Shiseido Essentials Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover, 125 mL Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I am looking to purchase a makeup remover that works great but is a...1 Answers
Princess S.
Princess S.
Los Angeles, CA
As the Wu Tang Clan's 1st female recording artist, looking my best is just part of the job. I Represent, not only a company, but a global brand. I also happen to be the Bassa princess from Liberia, West Africa.
    I'm the official princess of my tribe. I always have to look 100 percent. Sometimes that means putting on makeup for hours at a time, and it leaves my skin with barely any time to breathe. That's why my night time beauty routine/regiment is just as important as the products I use. I love this Shiseido brand eye makeup remover,because at night my skin is able to breathe. No matter how much eye makeup I put on. Even if it's applied super heavy in order to last through the rain or a hot venue while i perform! This remover takes all of it off. It makes sure that my skin is feeling breathable and soft at the end of the day. It gets through even the toughest pigment issues. It doesn't stain my skin. It cuts through even my toughest make up applications. Yes,that includes waterproof mascara. I mean I've even used it to remove long lasting lipstick! It's really handy and versatile. It makes sure that I can have healthy eyes, because the eyes are such a sensitive part of the body. They truly are the windows to your soul. I have to look my best in photography. I can't have something that clogs my pores or leaves wrinkles and fine lines all over my face. Makeup sometimes  ages you, but with Shiseido eye makeup remover I can make sure that I can look my best every single time, because it allows me to be able to remove the makeup off the sensitive area of my skin without irritating it or damaging it. It's very gentle. I would recommend this product to anyone who has a hardworking, beauty efficient job or anyone that wants clear, healthy skin.

Vicki V.
Vicki V.
Lawrenceville, GA
A lot of eye makeup remover despite probably not being dangerous for the eyes--- they still sting or irritate my eyes! This however requires only a little squirt onto a cotton pad and it cleans away stubborn eye liner and mascara without any irritation. The one thing I do think does a similarly good job is the Fresh soy eye cream make up cleanser, however I prefer this as it is a liquid not a cream. Will buy again, although since I only need a few drops each time it will probably last me a few months!
Jenni A.
Jenni A.
Hixson, TN
This stuff is magic. No really it's amazing. So gentle, doesn't burn or sting my sensitive eyes. It gets ride of all of my eye make up in one go no matter what eye make up it is. It does leave your eye area feeling a bit oily, but I usually follow removing my makeup with washing my face, so it hasn't ever been a big deal for me. I will definitely be keeping this stocked!
Margaret K.
Margaret K.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I wear both waterproof eye make-up and long-lasting matte lipsticks so it can be quite a hassle to get it all off my face at night. I love using Shiseido's The Skincare Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover as it easily wipes away the otherwise tough to remove make-up quite easily from my face and I feel so fresh and clean afterwards!
Marielis C.
Marielis C.
Woonsocket, RI
Being my first time using this product I can't really say much except that the scent is ok and that it really does remove all of my makeup. I like to put some on my Shiseido Cotton Squares (THE BEST!) and place the square over my eyes for a bit to loosen up the mascara. It takes off my waxy eyebrow pomade too! Good stuff.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
This product removes waterproof mascara and eye liner well, however it leaves the skin with an oily residue. As advertised it is alcohol free, and won't dry the skin out, but is a hassle to wash off after use. I most likely would not pay so much for a product that works like drug-store brand oil-based make-up removers.
alynthia a.
alynthia a.
Germantown, MD
This is a bit oily and I was scared to put more oil on my oily skin but the oils helped to break down my eye makeup. It was sensitive enough for me while wearing contacts. It only takes one or two swipes depending on how heavy the make up is and it rinses away clean. It was kinda on the expensive side but it works.
Ally Z.
Ally Z.
Mooresville, NC
I use this for stubborn lip stain and waterproof mascara or eyeliner it takes it right off I love this it's like my make up crack. Now even my mom uses it and every time I see her see takes me for telling here about this product we both love this. I buy this about once a month or when ever I go in to Sephora.
Angel W.
Angel W.
Brooklyn, NY
Even though I have tons of makeup due to my profession, I am still quite new to adding it on a daily basis and one of my favorite this to wear is a matte red lip, but was having trouble with a few makeup removers getting it all off, but Shiseido Makeup remover works wonders and is the best I've tried so far!!
Sara V.
Sara V.
West Orange, NJ
Great product and easy to remove tough and sticky make-up from the face. Although the product is mild enough for removing eye make-up, when I use it on lips, it has a lingering taste, so I usually follow this remover with another natural and floral remover to just get rid of the chemical taste on my lips.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Hugoton, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking to purchase a makeup remover that works great but is also affordable. Preferably non oily because my face can be excessively oily. I am tired of basically scrubbing my face so hard that it just irritates it, and still not getting all the makeup completely off. Is this one good? Which ones are good?