Shiseido Essentials Creamy Cleansing Emulsion

A gentle emulsion makeup remover that tissues or rinses off, leaving skin exceptionally moist and supple. Creamy formula with a comfortable and easy application. Gently and effectively removes makeup and impurities, including hard to remove eye makeup. Promotes hydration and moisture retention with Bio-Hyaluronic Complex.

Skin Type: Dry, Dermatologist-Tested.

HOW TO USE

To Use: Massage gently over face until emulsion blends thoroughly with makeup. Remove with tissue or rinse with cool or lukewarm water.

INGREDIENTS: WATER(AQUA/EAU), MINERAL OIL(PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/HUILE MINERALE), CETYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-6, PEG-32, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, PEG-5 GLYCERYL STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, ISOSTEARIC ACID, BEHENIC ACID, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, METHYLPARABEN, STEARYL ALCOHOL, CARBOMER, ETHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, TRISODIUM EDTA, CITRONELLOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, CINNAMYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHEROL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shiseido Essentials Creamy Cleansing Emulsion!
How would you rate this product?
Carrie M.
San Antonio, TX
Shiseido Essentials Creamy Cleansing Emulsion uploaded by Carrie M.
Shiseido Essentials Creamy Cleansing Emulsion uploaded by Carrie M.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I really love this gentle and nourishing cleanser from Shiseido. It is great at emulsifying makeup and cleansing the face without stripping skin of moisture and oils. It has little to no scent and it’s light milky scent and texture is very soothing and gentle. I also love the packaging and quality pump on this - keeps product good for a long time! It leaves my sling feeling clean, soft and nourished. 10/10 would recommend to sensitive, dry or combo skin.
Ariana J.
Seattle, WA
I actually love this cleanser. I bought it on a whim while shopping at Marshall’s and now I’m hooked. I’ve noticed a difference in my skin after just a few days of using it. It’s so gentle on the face and leaves my skin so soft afterwords.
Tanaya P.
Wilton, CT
I really want to like this as I got it as gift. However, this make my face not feeling clean after I use it. I will finish the bottle but will not purchase more.
Crystal G.
Las Vegas , NV
Shiseido Essentials Creamy Cleansing Emulsion uploaded by Crystal G.
It's worth the price. A little goes a long way and it's a really big bottle. It removes makeup instantly with just one drop.
Teonsha T.
This cleanser is very good for people like myself who has oily skin. It removes all the dirt out of my pores and leaves my face feeling soft and smooth. It doesn't dry out my skin like most cleansers and I really enjoy using it. I use it every day and night faithfully.
Maria S.
Wayne, NJ
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I have been using Shiseido products for years !! Their whole product line is excellent & I definitely see results !!! That includes the ‘Shiseido Essentials Creamy Cleansing Emulsion!’ I LOVE IT!! After use ur face feels beautifully clean !!!! Highly recommended!!!
Rudy A.
Jefferson, NY
I have only tried this as a sample but my skin was so incredibly soft and smooth. I am sad that the product is so expensive because I would probably use it daily otherwise.
Wendy R.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Not for me. I just didn’t feel like it got the dirt off my face. It’s on the pricey side. Smells good packaging is ok to. Feel like the formula could use something. I won’t rebuy it’s just not for me.
Aiden L.
Oakland, CA
I love this so much!!! It is a great cleanser at night for the 2 step cleansing technique. When I don't wear makeup and only sunscreen, I use this as the "oil cleanser" part. It leaves my face smooth and soft as heck and the consistency is so nice. I love it and hoping to explore more products from their brand 😍
Michelle C.
I have been using this for about 2 weeks now and without mentioning of it, my husband commented how my skin looks great and glowing. Winner! I love the smell fo - I know some don’t but it smells so fresh and clean to me.

Looking for your answer?