Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersShiseido
Essential Energy Moisturizing Cream, Deluxe Mini35 oz

SHISEIDO Essential Energy Moisturizing Cream, Deluxe Mini.35 oz

This lightweight cream is a great fit for people looking to moisturize, while targeting dullness and the look of fine lines. Immerse your skin in moisture with this energizing gel-cream to counteract dullness, dryness, and the appearance of fine lines. The dewy, fresh, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly into the skin for visibly smooth, deeply hydrated skin that glows from within.

An energizing, hydrating cream for skin that glows from within.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SHISEIDO Essential Energy Moisturizing Cream, Deluxe Mini.35 oz!
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
SHISEIDO Essential Energy Moisturizing Cream, Deluxe Mini.35 oz uploaded by Brooke M.
Purchased at: Dillard's
I received this as a sample at Dillards as I was looking for what moisturizer to purchase. This is definitely a top contender and I’ll most likely be back to purchase the full size. It is extremely lightweight and leaves my face feeling very moisturized. It also has bright this glow to my skin, combating its dullness. As it’s so lightweight in texture, I Think this will be a go to moisturizer for the summer months.
Sarah S.
1,590 reviews
SHISEIDO Essential Energy Moisturizing Cream, Deluxe Mini.35 oz uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: ULTA
When it comes to gel moisturizers, they pretty much always turn out to be a disappointment. I’m glad to say that this is one of the exceptions to the rule though. The Shiseido Essential Energy Moisturizer smells great, goes on my skin smoothly, and absorbs rather quickly. It leaves no weird gel film that just stays there like most other gel moisturizers. It makes my skin feel great, even in the dry winter. This cream works well for a night cream, and surprisingly enough it also performs well in the day as my foundation applies nicely over it.
Nasaiko B.
Clovis, NM
SHISEIDO Essential Energy Moisturizing Cream, Deluxe Mini.35 oz uploaded by Nasaiko B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love shiseido I’ve been using this brand products since when we’re living in Japan super hydrating and lightweight.
jennifer D.
Salem, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
I have a sample size little container of this amazing moisturizer. It leaves my skin feeling so fresh, soft and revitalized. I really like this cream it's not light weight but it isn't heavy either. As always it smells amazing like all of Shiseido products. 5 stars and a recommendation from me.
Anne S.
Selden, NY
I usually live Shiseido skincare but was a little underwhelmed by this product. Is a very light moisturizer and doesn't absorb in the skin enough for my preferences. I'd use if paired with another cream but not on it's own.
Kiran P.
Glendale, CA
I got this moisturizing cream in one of the subscription box. This cream is gel texture which is good for my combination skin, but it has a strong fragrance to it. After 10 min of applying on my face, my skin gets really dry and I get little bumps on my face. I don't know, maybe it's because of fragrance added to it. I would not recommend this product.
Laura L.
Volo, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t feel like this was moisturizing enough and the scent was too strong for me. I really wanted to like it because of the reviews but it just isn’t for me! I know I’m not going to buy this again. I didn’t like it at allll I couldn’t even finish it!
genna G.
Nutley, NJ
1,235 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this moisturizer! I received a small sample with an Ulta purchase and I am so happy I did. A little goes a long way. It’s super hydrating and refreshing. It sits well under makeup too. Definitely recommended!!!
Stephanie B.
La Mesa, CA
I’ve tried different water/gel cream type moisturizers and usually they leave a tacky, sort of sticky finish and don’t moisturize for very long. So that is what I expected from this product when I first tried a sample. I was so surprised when using it. It’s so moisturizing without being heavy like a traditional cream. I love the texture of it and I love the hydration and breathability it provides my skin. I would definitely recommend this for anyone with normal/dry skin.
Mahvash F.
Richmond, TX
Purchased at: Macy's
I enjoyed this sample alot. It is far richer than the ibuki one. I feel like it's perfect to use during winters because it really hydrates and moisturizes my skin. However, I don't think it wears too well under foundation: it looks too bunchy, scrunchy and just not right. I prefer the ibuki one- gentle and moisturizing!

Looking for your answer?