BY SHISEIDO

Instantly restore resilience and clarity see more...

Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
I recently tried this mask after having many failed attempts at finding a gentle but effective face mask! I have super dry dry dry skin. It's super flaky and I get seasonal rough dry patches. I read amazing reviews about this product so decided to give it a shot! It's definitely super expensive but worth it! I absolutely love it. application is super easy & and you only leave it on for 10 minutes. my skin felt absolutely amazing after one time use. It was smooth & hydrated & totally recharged.
[product:shiseido-elixir-superieur-moisture-recharge-mask-22ml/0.74fl.oz.-x-6-packettes]
Naz W.
San Fransisco
To be honest my skin doesn’t need to be deeply moisturized because I am SO oily but one particular time I had A very bad sunburn that which sucked life out of my skin, about four days after my sunburn had healed my skin was so so dry and painful and it was peeling terribly, my roommate at the time suggested I use this mask and omg it revitalized my skin and calmed all my ichty/painful patchy dry flaky issues from the burn and totally quenched the thirst of my poor skin.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love shiseido elixir superieur moisture recharge mask that is why i am a repeat user of this product. it provides moisture my skin and recharges me. i bought it at wamart for a reasonable price and would recommend to others so they can enjoy moisturized skin.
Daphne F.
They're pretty pricey compared to the big sets you can get on Amazon but they do feel like heaven on your skin. I would recommend as a special treat but not as an every day purchase. Smell is meh but that's just me.
Amazing mask! After using it you r skin feel so hydrated and ready for theday normally use when i am going to wear alot of makeup to insure it stays! Great product, highly recommend to everyone who has dry skin or for those who want to feel better about their skin!
Francismar A.
Miami
This revolutionary skin care series begins at the outermost surface of your skin. Shiseido Elixir Superieur CE series nurture the protective membrance that is the key to softness, clarity and radiance. Products contain Collagen & Elastin Extract to build firmness and resilience, while giving a lifted look to the skin. Your skin feels supple, resilient and incredibly soft. Shiseido Elixir Superieur Firming series promises to bring your skin a difference in 2 weeks only

Pour a little bit onto a cotton round and gently pat it all over your clean face. I definitely felt a change in my skin after a week, it was alot softer and it felt more moisturized in areas that felt dry previously.
Overall I think it works great and leaves skin feeling supple and soft.
Rylie G.
Lincoln City, OR
I'm not trying but you can do that to my mom I love love him so so bad and she doesn't even remember you that she loves me and I don't want to you leave you for me and I
Jahan B.
Brookhaven, GA
this is my life saver when it comes to revitalizing my skin in one day. it's a little pricey so i use it only for "special occasions' or when my skin looks very very bad. i haven't bought anythong of this brand that i didnt like. all the products are high quality and delivers results ALWAYS!
Angela S.
Lady Lake, FL
I have really dry skin and this really put the moisture back into my skin after the first use. I tried this for the first time on the recommendation of a friend and I am so glad she told me about it! I can't wait to see how great my skin is after a few weeks of using this.
Natasha S.
Elizabethton , TN
love the mask. It does make me feel recharged! I have no complaints of this mask and it is set at a good price and well worth it. Very effective and works well. It exceded my expectations and i would purchase again for sure! probably multiple packs this time!
Vickey J.
Asheboro, NC
What skin type is,this for