BY SHISEIDO

Instantly restore resilience and clarity see more...

Shiseido Elixir Superieur Moisture Recharge Mask 22ml/0.74fl.oz. X 6 Packettes
Amazing mask! After using it you r skin feel so hydrated and ready for theday normally use when i am going to wear alot of makeup to insure it stays! Great product, highly recommend to everyone who has dry skin or for those who want to feel better about their skin!
Diana D.
Diana D.
Los Angeles, CA
The first time i seen this brand was in my locally mall did not know anything at all about it until i got a sample of this product and i truly fell involve my skin is now clean and feels super refreshed because of this mask truly the best one out there.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very dry skin so masks that help with moisture are very needed. This specific mask I'll use before applying makeup and it did wonders, my face felt more awake and definitely helped with the dry patches that I often struggle with.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Sunrise, FL
I have really dry skin and this really put the moisture back into my skin after the first use. I tried this for the first time when I saw it. I figured why not? I can't wait to see how great my skin is after a few weeks of using this.
Emi N.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these masks because my face feel so moisturized right after I use these. I also love to splurge on these because they are definitely worth the price and the value is worth it. I would definitely recommend.
Dallas F.
Dallas F.
Moundsville, WV
I really like this mask! My skin went into a dry spell, which is quite odd for my normally oily skin, and I couldn't seem to get enough moisture. This mask solved that! It's really nice
Rylie G.
Rylie G.
Lincoln City, OR
I'm not trying but you can do that to my mom I love love him so so bad and she doesn't even remember you that she loves me and I don't want to you leave you for me and I
Kim W.
Kim W.
Coeburn, VA
Super refreshing. I feel very soft and smooth after using this. I've only used one box but would definitely try again. The packing is cute and easy to get in to.
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These masks are so wonderful. They are so relaxing and leave your face so moisturized and youthful looking. You feel like you are at a spa getting revitalized.
Bernice A.
Bernice A.
Moses Lake, WA
Exfoliates your skin leaving it so so soft. I am a first time user and continuously buy these. I purchased it at a local drug store very affordable.
Vickey J.
Vickey J.
Asheboro, NC
What skin type is,this for