BY SHISEIDO

An intensive care moisture mask that generously replenishes effective ingredients to skin damaged by dryness or UV rays, to instantly restore resilience and clarity. Plumps up skin's texture with moisture to kiip it supple. Moisture ingredients penetrate deep into skin. Soft yet durable mask fits perfectly over skin to lock in skincare ingredients. Lightly scented with an aqua floral fragrance. To Use:Apply after cleansing and softening skin. Take mask out of packet. (Exercise care to avoid dripping essence). Carefully unfold mask. Holding flaps, position mask over face, aligning it properly around eyes and mouth. Use the slits to adjust, if necessary. Press firmly over the whole face to avoid air pockets. (The mask is desinged to cover all the way to below the chin.).Leave on for 10 minutes, then peel off. Smooth any remaining essence into skin. When using in conjunction with moisturizer, apply it after the mask. 6 packs

Naz W.
San Fransisco
To be honest my skin doesn’t need to be deeply moisturized because I am SO oily but one particular time I had A very bad sunburn that which sucked life out of my skin, about four days after my sunburn had healed my skin was so so dry and painful and it was peeling terribly, my roommate at the time suggested I use this mask and omg it revitalized my skin and calmed all my ichty/painful patchy dry flaky issues from the burn and totally quenched the thirst of my poor skin.
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
I recently tried this mask after having many failed attempts at finding a gentle but effective face mask! I have super dry dry dry skin. It's super flaky and I get seasonal rough dry patches. I read amazing reviews about this product so decided to give it a shot! It's definitely super expensive but worth it! I absolutely love it. application is super easy & and you only leave it on for 10 minutes. my skin felt absolutely amazing after one time use. It was smooth & hydrated & totally recharged.
[product:shiseido-elixir-superieur-moisture-recharge-mask-22ml/0.74fl.oz.-x-6-packettes]
Tomeka R.
I like this face mask. I don't use it as often as I should. I suffer from oily skin as well as dark blemishes. I feel like immesiately after using this my skin feels smooth and appears a bit clearer. It's not necessarily a long lasting effect, but again, I don't use it as often as I should if I really want those results.
Angel H.
Sacramento, CA
I love the elixir feeling! Recharges my skin! I am a first time user and would buy again. The packaging is so pretty with the gold! Good value and not pricey! I would recommend to others. Love this product.
Amanda D.
North Attleboro
This mask leaves my face feeling so refreshed and moisturized. I have boasted about it so much to my boyfriend and had him try it and he now loves staying in to do masks with me instead of going out to the bars sometimes.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love shiseido elixir superieur moisture recharge mask that is why i am a repeat user of this product. it provides moisture my skin and recharges me. i bought it at wamart for a reasonable price and would recommend to others so they can enjoy moisturized skin.
PRITINA M.
Chino, CA
This is like a facial in a pack! I live the way my skin looked and it felt well moisturized. I really noticed a difference in how smooth my foundation looked and I used only half the amount I would usually use. I will be purchasing them again!
Daphne F.
They're pretty pricey compared to the big sets you can get on Amazon but they do feel like heaven on your skin. I would recommend as a special treat but not as an every day purchase. Smell is meh but that's just me.
Dylan S.
Camdenton
this is a not like a regular face mask. it was a lot thinner. the packaging was good. it seemed heavy duty. i bought this online. it was effective not disappointing. i would not buy this again. i wouldn’t recommend it.
Amazing mask! After using it you r skin feel so hydrated and ready for theday normally use when i am going to wear alot of makeup to insure it stays! Great product, highly recommend to everyone who has dry skin or for those who want to feel better about their skin!
Vickey J.
Asheboro, NC
What skin type is,this for