BY SHISEIDO

A medicated emulsion that fills the skin with an abundance of moisture to leave skin elastic and springy.

• I've been looking for a lotion that isn't too greasy or h...3 Answers
Shopmycloset N.
Literally the creamiest, most moisturizing lotion ever. If dry skin is your only (or main) concern, try this. It is a little hard to track down, I usually get it during my trips to Japan OR if I get lucky, sometimes they have it on eBay. My mom LOVES this stuff.
Alyssa P.
The lotions are so hydrating and light. Other creams tend to block my pores but these don't. be sure to use an additional product with SPF if you plan to use this as a daytime moisturizer.
Meagan G.
Emmett, ID
Lovely product. This is a gorgeous skincare line. For someone with dry skin, dewyness is all we can really ask for, and this is it.
Sophia
I used this on my neck for a while now and it has a significant change on my skin, and I used this for a month to see the change.
Eden P.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
It's ok. Didn't really see a difference using this product! The money spent on it was a waste.
subhadra a.
Good points
.works great for my skin type(sensitive,oily and acne prone)
.doesn’t feel greasy or oily
.moisturizes deeply(does its work well )
.got all the good ingredients that your skin needs

bad point
.its just a moisturizer(no SPF, no coverage)
.The smell might not be that good(smells like a mixture of different herbs, at least for me)
.might be a little expensive(but worth the price)
Yanelly P.
Brownsville, TX
I really like this product! I just started using it and I already see a noticeable difference my skin is always dry and I feel this product has made my skin radiant and hydrated
Jade J.
Mccrory, AR
I've been looking for a lotion that isn't too greasy or heavy but is very moisturizing and was wondering about this product.