BY SHISEIDO

Wipe off the make-up dirt that felt tightly in the back of the texture or pores, including a fresh lotion in the cotton, and easily drop it. While unraveling the stiffness of the skin surface (stratum corneum), we protect moisture firmly. After wiping, it feels fresh and tight. It is a pleasant Aqua Floral scent.

Maheen J.
I have acne on my skin and using this wash does not make break out. I use it remove my makeup and it is really gentile and it doesn't have a strange smell to the product.
It's is a good product I just would rather use others. This was the first time I used it and it was too harsh on my skin. I also didn't like the packaging because the product came in a small amount.
Tina H.
Old Orchard Beach, ME
This is a make up remover that not only remove make up fast and without any rubbing. But it also contains a pore-softening ingredient.. After using this around two weeks the pores in my face was almost invisible. So you get a great make up remover AND a pore minimizer in the same jar - hooray!
Vienna Q.
Las Vegas, NV
Awesome, love all there products especially the age defying they really do what they say. And in a few weeks see a huge difference in your skin and how it feels. Youthful, the elasticity in your skin is better
Jennifer T.
Mitchell, IN
I love this makeup cleansing oil. I got a sample of it, had little interest, so i threw it to the back of my sample drawer, then once i finally used it, i was hooked. it’s amazing for dry skin!
Sarah K.
Babylon, NY
I use this makeup remover every night. It takes off waterproof makeup, as well as my hardest makeup like Benefits mascara. The only flaw is the price. Its way too much for this small amount.
Amy P.
Union City, CA
I like this make a cleanser a lot because it does a very good job. I don't have to go back and try to use something else alongside it. Meets my expectations and I would buy it again. I like to buy it when there are packed part of a package
Anum  K.
Porter Ranch, CA
One of the best products by shiseido! I use this when I feel my skin needs extra moisture! This product just leaves my skin sooo smooth it's ridiculous I love this stuff!!!!!
Markie P.
This stuff is pretty cool for an actual cleaning cream. It doesn't seem like it's for sensitive skin or eyes though so I would be careful with that it's also a little pricey
Tamar K.
New Castle, DE
I use this on the weekly bases, ai haven't made up my mind whether I will repurchase it, as I feel it's a little bit too rough on the skin. Not a bad product through