BY SHISEIDO

A lightweight night treatment cream moisturizes and plumps up skin while you sleep for softer, smoother and more supple skin in the morning. Nourishing ingredients quickly sink into skin to renew and revitalize skin from the inside. After cleansing and toning skin, massage night cream on face and neck. Recommended for oily and acne prone skin types. Light in texture. The nourishing factors penetrate into skin to keep it soft, smooth and supple.

Leanza M.
Tulare, CA
I love this brand! And it's such a good skin care product! Really moisturizes my skin!
Tavishi D.
Nagpur
This product is the love of my life, I mean I like it a lot. I love the brand too, they come up with so many nice products that we can use to make our skin healthy and clean. As my skin is very oily , this product is made for me. I use this every night when I go to sleep . It has a wonderful texture with a very nice scent. It's smooth and moisturising . I love the product and will always love it !