BY SHISEIDO

Exfoliates skin and lifts away impurities for a deep clean.

Give your skin power over shine and imperfections.

This ultra-fresh foaming facial cleanser with gentle purifying granules helps exfoliate skin and effectively lifts away pore-clogging impurities, makeup and oil that can lead to imperfections. Feels gentle and cool on the skin.

How to use:

Create a generous lather with a small amount of water and cleanse gently with circular motions. Rinse well.

Water(Aqua/Eau), Stearic Acid, Peg-8, Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Lauric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Sorbitol, Beeswax(Cera Alba/Cire D'abeille), Sodium Lauryl Glycol Carboxylate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Fragrance (Parfum), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Trisodium Edta, Menthol, Talc, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Ethylcellulose, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Zinc Oxide, Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Disodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract), Benzoic Acid

Halie R.
Dallas / Fort Worth
This is a great cleanser for sensitive skin. It isn't too heavy and leaves my face balanced, not too dry and not oily. However, I did feel like the cleanser didn't do a very good job at removing make up and felt like my pores were getting clogged after about a month of use. I recommend this product if you already remove your make up prior to washing your face and you exfoliate or microdermabrasion periodically.
Aunna C.
puyallup
I love this face wash. It leaves my skins feeling so clean and smooth because of the little exfoliating beads. It also makes my skin feel so much tighter after I use it. My only reason that I don't buy it regularly is because it is so darn expensive.
Linda L.
Fresno, CA
When I first got this product, I was amaze by it. It is an amazing face cleanser/washer. The only thing I did not like about it is that it kind of dry my face out. This product is an affordable cleanser. I recommend trying this out with the kit to see how you like it before buying a full size.
Katie S.
Love this cleanser. It's on the pricey side, but worth every penny. It's has little blue exfoliaters in the formula, but not many which is the perfect amount. It leaves my face feeling clean but not dried out. It's super moisturizing.
Emma M.
Not too foamy, the lather was better for the other facial cleanser of the same line. Both leaves your face looking clean especially after a night's rest. The feeling immediately after the wash was not very pleasant - little bit like you've used a public restroom's hand soap
Tenzin W.
Portland, OR
I have mixed feelings about this product. It was expensive and it didn't really do much for me. I used it for about 6 months with no difference in my skin. It didn't decrease my acne like I was told it would. The only things I like about this product is the clean refreshing scent and how it feels on my skin. It might work for other people, but just didn't work for me.
Kelley S.
This product smells fresh and makes your skin squeaky clean, but it also strips your face of all its natural oiled. So dryness can be a problem
sante e.
Redondo Beach, CA
Not a fan of this face wash. It doesn't really exfoliate the skin. Has a great lager but doesn't leave you feeling fresh
Shirin K.
Alanya, Mahmutlar
That sound your plates make when fresh out of dish washer...exactly the sound your face makes. Not exaggerating!! TOTALLY LOVE IT!!! It was my first time using anything like this and bought it from my first salary. I DO NOT REGRET! Apply just a little-tiny bit on your finger and all of the sebum from your face gone! Thank you Shiseido!!! Shiseido Pureness Deep Cleansing Foam