suggested searches

3 star

20%

2 star

1 star

YAAAAALL! I HAVE FOUND THE UTLIMATE QUEEN SHADE FOR ME! I'm not a fan of bold red, but I don't like wearing pink shades. This is them meeting in the middle and I am all FOR IT! @Shisheido have really nailed the gel lip balms because honey, this is super moisturising on my lips like whaaatt? Can't see the flakiness of my lips, it is super smooth and creamy! Hydrating yet beautiful colour that highlights my lip shape! Love love love ittt!
Excuse the swatches, I only have pics with four lippies together and I didn’t want to take another photo…! I have three different formulae from Shiseido and this color gel is my favorite. 106 redwood is a very wearable everyday sheer red that’s on the warmer side, and you can build it up from very sheer to light to medium pigmentation. Makes your lips look very healthy and hydrated.
I appreciate the colour payoff for this very very lightweight balm on my lips! This literally feels like a solid lip oil for me. And I love that! I hate lip oils as over time the opening would end up gross with the spills or whatever but this won't. I'm getting another few more colours!
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Is this the brand you can get at Sally’s? My brain feels like I’ve heard of this brand but then again I might be mistaken
more questions