BY SHISEIDO

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

A clear stick sunscreen that applies easily to the skin for sun protection on-the-go. Can be used over and under makeup. Features WetForce technology, which provides the skin a protective veil that becomes stronger as it comes into contact with water or perspiration.

How to use:

Apply liberally to face and neck. Reducing the quantity of application will lower the level of sunscreen protection significantly. Product can be applied over and under makeup.

Key ingredients:

• WetForce technology- your sunscreen’s protective veil becomes stronger as it comes into contact with water or perspiration*. Protects against UV rays.
  • To activate WetForce technology, expose the applied area to water for 15 minutes or perspiration for 30 minutes.
  • Soy lecithin is known to help prevent wrinkles
  • Oil-soluble licorice extract is known to help prevent dark spots

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Purpose AVOBENZONE 2.5% ・・・・・ Sunscreen HOMOSALATE 10.0% ・・・・・ Sunscreen OCTINOXATE 4.9% ・・・・・ Sunscreen OCTISALATE 5.0% ・・・・・ Sunscreen OCTOCRYLENE 5.0% ・・・・・ Sunscreen OXYBENZONE 3.0% ・・・・・ Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: DIPHENYLSILOXY PHENYL TRIMETHICONE・TRIETHYLHEXANOIN・MINERAL OIL・HYDROXYSTEARIC ACID・DIBUTYL LAUROYL GLUTAMIDE・POLYAMIDE-8・PEG/PPG-14/7 DIMETHYL ETHER・LECITHIN・GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT・PPG-17・SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE・BHT・TOCOPHEROL・PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE・FRAGRANCE・

• Can you apply this over a full face of makeup? Or just li...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Amazing. I’m so in love I can’t wait to continue using this product in the future. I can’t wait to see what it does
olivia s.
Toronto
I LOVE this product so much!! I cannot be happier to have found a sunscreen that is not only spf 50+, but leaves no oily residue on your screen and is darker skin friendly (this actually goes on clear). The way this is packaged is brilliant. It’s like a deodorant stick and you only need a quick swipe to each quadrant of your face and neck and wherever else you wish to use it. This lasts a longg time and keeps you pretty matte most of the day, or until it is time to reapply. The price here in Canada ar Sephora was about $35 however, I am pleased to pay it every time just because this product is everything I look for in a facial suncreen. Super happy to purchase and would highly recommend. Oh, this is sweat/water friendly too. The only downside is that I don’t recommend putting this on over makeup unless you really set your face well.  Shiseido Clear Stick UV Protector Wetforce SPF 50+
Emily D.
Cornwall, ON
I absolutely love this product. It has the most amazing non-sunscreen fresh smell. It is perfect for on the go. I throw it in my purse and even in the heat it doesn’t melt down. This does not make my skin oily at all. I can apply this under or over my makeup for touch ups without having to redo my makeup. I apply this on my hair part and it doesn’t make my hair greasy. Super convient and high spf.
Marisol C.
Madrid
Great sunscreen with the convenience of a stick that can be placed in your cosmetics bags, glove compartment. I normally apply around eye orbits, forehead, nose and mouth area so as not to mess up my makeup. I have dry skin and find this comfortable and not greasy.
Melissa S.
Hamilton , ON
Stick sunscreens are the way to go when it's time to re-apply. Convenient and do-able. While I can definitely feel this product sitting on my skin if I touch my face, I can't see it except for a bit of a glow and so far I've had no problems with irritation. It goes on clear, stays put, and does its job. Great product.
allison f.
Lowbanks, ON
This sunscreen is awesome I love bringing it in my bag when I’m not wearing makeup and applying it through the day because it doesn’t leave my skin feeling heavy and greasy, doesn’t break me out, LOVE
Jessica M.
Toronto
I wear this everyday whether I’m wearing makeup or not. It is so important to wear sunscreen every day but it can sometimes be hard to remember. I particularly like this product because it being in a stick form makes it very easy and quick to apply. I also love how this sunscreen wears under makeup I have never found it to make my face greasy or make my makeup look any different. Also a great plus to this sunscreen is that it is clear so you don’t get a white cast on your face! If you are looking for a good everyday sunscreen I really suggest this one.
Claire L.
Philadelphia , PA
Can you apply this over a full face of makeup? Or just lighter coverage makeup like a tinted moisturizer?

back