Shiseido Cleanser Benefiance Wrinkleresist24 Balancing Softener uploaded by Stefani N.

BY SHISEIDO

An enriched comprehensive age-defying lotion enriched with effective ingredients to challenge signs of skin aging. By providing a generous amount of moisture, this extra rich softener instantly helps to retexturize skin, making it more receptive to further skincare treatment.

• Enhances the effectiveness of additional skincare products.

Skin Types: Dry. Dermatologist-tested.

HOW TO USE

Saturate a cotton pad and wipe gently over face after cleansing.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• WrinkleResist24 technology (formulated with Chlorella Extract, Mukurossi Extract and Gambir Extract) helps prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
  • Super Bio-Hyaluronic Acid and Hydroxyproline help smooth and improve the look of wrinkles.

Yerim Y.
I really had high hopes for this product. I bought it because the idea that it could be a lotion and sunscreen in one step really bought me. However, this lotion makes my skin feel so greasy and disgusting. It doesn't absorb into your skin and even starts to roll up and peel if you rub your skin.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Works pretty well but I just can't get over the heavy feeling of this. It stays as a layer on my skin and peels off if I rub my face. Don't buy this at Sephora or Ulta for full price, you can usually find this brand at TJ MAXX!
Sue Y.
Madison, WI
I love Shiseido as a brand. They do a great job with various skincare products and this is no exception. I used this "balancing softener" as an essence (in between toner and serum) and love how soft it makes my skin feel. It has a pleasant smell as well. My mother loves it too. As for treating wrinkles, I can't say much and can't imagine that as an essence it would do much for wrinkles by itself. However, because its so moisturizing it likely does help prevent them from forming.
Jasmin C.
Love Shiseido products when I was high school, and still use a few of their products. I started using the Wrinkleresist24 Balancing Softener sample in my morning routine. I like this product so far, and may decide to purchase the regular size. I use this after cleansing my face and before I use a moisturizer,
Jenna F.
Shiseido's Benefiance line is GREAT for anti-aging. I like the idea of softeners vs. toners. This particular softener was a tad too rich for my oily skin, but I definitely noticed being very hydrated afterward. This would be great for anyone who is dry and also concerned with fine lines and wrinkles.
Teresa L.
Beaufort, SC
Very moisturizing. I use this cleanser in the mornings when I only have my night time skin care products on. I have not used this to remove makeup. The cleanser is so gentle and hydrating that I am in love with it. This is a nice cream formula. A little product goes a long way, so this is a Lon lasting product. I will be keeping this as a regular in my skin care line.
Vivian T.
Hilo, HI
I got a sample of this from Shiseido when I made a few purchases before. I have been using it for a month and not sure if it is doing anything to my skin. I do like it that it does not burn or leave my skin feeling dry. It is very hydrating but not sure if helps with wrinkles.
Tania S.
I like this product. My skin is normal with oily T zone. I use this product after cleansing and before my moisturizer to give my skin a boost of energy. It does actually leave my skin looking and feeling soft and plumped. You can see the difference within a couple of days using it.
Robyn H.
Chesterfield, SC
This softener came with a trial size sample of the Wrinkleresist skincare from Shiseido that I purchased from Sephora. I have only used this a couple of times because I felt like it really didn't do anything for my skin and was a wasted step in my skincare routine!
Millie L.
Pflugerville, TX
My all time favorite brand and softener! Been using Shiseido line since I was 18 years old. I first start with the white Lucent for a long time and then recently switch to benefiance. It did meet my expectations and yes I definitely buy it again!!!

Amazon