Shiseido By Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Kalyn M.Shiseido By Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Aliceegg W.

BY SHISEIDO #88 in Eye Creams & Treatments

An ultra-rich anti-wrinkle treatment for delicate eye zone Developed with exclusive Anti-Photowrinkle System comprising an aquatic plant extract Chlorella Helps dramatically reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Blended with Hydroxyproline a high technology amino acid that promotes natural collagen production Provides intense moisture to keep skin hydrated Unveils a smoother more radiant & younger looking eye area To use: Apply day & night to eye area using fingertips as the final skincare step see more...

• I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have nev...1 Answers
  • Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling a...1 Answers
  • Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does conceal... Be the first to answer!
Angel A.
BURBANK, CA
I have used Shiseido Benefiance Eye cream for many many years. Its the one eye cream I love at night to really hydrate and repair. Its leaves the silkiest texture and upon wakening eyes look plumped.
Monica M.
Jacksonville
I loooovvveee Shiseido!! Immediately see results from just one day of using this product! My skin has never been this soft and the smell is amazing. Normally products overdo the smell...not shiseido!
Lori Y.
Girard, KS
I bought this at same time I got my foundation and honestly it works very well to plump the under eye and I do notice a difference but I am saving it for winter b/c I notice that it will clog pores along lower temples and it feels abit heavy when the weather is warm.
Andrea C.
Denver, CO
This is a good moisturizing eye cream. I have started to notice some fine lines/crows feet around my eyes, and while this product doesn't erase them, I think it moisturizes the skin enough that it plumps a little and makes the lines less noticeable. Would repurchase
Jennifer V.
Redwood City, CA
This product was ok. It did nothing for my dark circles. It was moisturizing, but I feel as though it did not do anything for wrinkles. I am 35, and I am just beginning to get wrinkles, and this product was sort of disappointing. There are better eye creams out there.
Neenee D.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Sheseido is the best skincare ever.This eye cream absorbs quickly but leaves a light layer of moisture,o n the higher priced end but worth it.non irritating and gentle
Jenifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using this eye cream for several years. It was recommended to me by my mom. I am fast approaching 40 and I am very flattered that most people are surprised when they find out my age. My response to their compliments is always, "I use Shiseido."
Belinda C.
San Francisco, CA
I tend to squint my eyes a lot and I know that it creates crow feet next to my eyes. So I always use this product every night to prevent wrinkles. People seem to be amazed that I'm 35 and not 25 years old.
Nancy B.
Chesterfield, NJ
I didn't think I was going to like this but wow, I love it. It is so silky and feels wonderful on my eyes. I think this has become my favorite eye cream and I've tried a lot of them. I think my dark circles are fading too. Great job, Shiseido!
Heidi P.
Seattle, WA
Love this eye cream.very cool and calming to my eyes.sephora gave me a sample,it lasted awhile.a little goes along way.it is A little on the expensive side.i think it is worth every cent!!
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling around the eyes? Also does it cause any eye irritation?
Shaina X.
I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have never tried this brand out, and I'm wondering if anyone has ever tried this out? Does it really take away your wrinkles?
Stephanie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does concealer pill when applied over top?