Shiseido By Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Kalyn M.Shiseido By Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Aliceegg W.

BY SHISEIDO #92 in Eye Creams & Treatments

An ultra-rich anti-wrinkle treatment for delicate eye zone Developed with exclusive Anti-Photowrinkle System comprising an aquatic plant extract Chlorella Helps dramatically reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Blended with Hydroxyproline a high technology amino acid that promotes natural collagen production Provides intense moisture to keep skin hydrated Unveils a smoother more radiant & younger looking eye area To use: Apply day & night to eye area using fingertips as the final skincare step see more...

• I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have nev...1 Answers
  • Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling a...1 Answers
  • Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does conceal... Be the first to answer!
Emily S.
Marquette , MI
This is hydrating and heavy without being sticky or actually feeling heavy. I found it on clearance at TJ Maxx for $20, a huge improvement on the listed price. I've been using it for two-ish weeks now, and while I don't see wrinkle improvement yet, my undereyes are much more hydrated and soft to the touch, which gives me hope that I will see more improvement in the future.
Lia P.
Hayward, CA
I have used this eyecream for years! I always recommend it to my clients, family and friends bc I'm blown away by the technology! Japan is way more advanced than us and even their skin care is! Asian women always look so youthful! This is the best eye cream in the market! I am a licensed esthetician and professional makeup artist and I have came across so many comestic likes nothing compares!
Nahal A.
This is the holy grail of eye cream. My mom uses it as well and she's obsessed with it. It's a very rich cream that's perfect for night time. It feels very luxurious and I always feel super hydrated when I wake up the morning after I use it.
Emily H.
Chicago , IL
My eyes definitely look well rested and the skin is firm after using this product. It was purchased at Sephora, and is pretty pricey. This is my first time using, and I am unsure of whether I would repurchase. It does it's job, but has a very strong scent that I cannot get used to.
Ginger T.
I lbought this in hope to reduce fine lines around my eyes. The jar seems tiny for such costly price but I have been using it nightly with dabbing just a pinch to apply. I also use it for the wrinkles around my mouth. It lasted me 6 months. So I guess the price aren't so bad for its course. Most importantly, it works in reducing my fine lines and gives me a firmer skin.
Leah C.
Kansas City, MO
This Shiseido cream did a great job moisturizing my eye area overnight. It felt nice and clean going on, and I could tell a difference in the morning, as my eyes looked smooth and moisturized. As a matter of fact, it did such a good job moisturizing that I had to stop use during the summer months because my skin began to look oily throughout the day after overnight use.
Stella B.
Brighton, MA
It is a luxurious cream that absorbs well and has a very rich scent. I have small, superficial lines under my eyes, (wouldn't call them wrinkles,) and when used consistently, it does lighten the lines. I'm not sure if it'll do much for deeper lines though. When I skip a night the lines under the eye is back to its regular shape and depth so every day use is a must.
Soma C.
Newark, CA
I found this product to be kind of meh. It feels good going on but there is nothing really special about it in my opinion. Keep in mind I was using a sample size of this product so I only used it for a few days. I wouldn't purchase a full size.
linda o.
I just started using this eye cream. It has helped with the dryness under my eyes. Some lines are less noticeable. So far it seems promising. It is pretty pricey but one jar will last a long time.
Alexandra F.
I absolutely love this brand! I always thought it was for older women, but in fact their products are well made and for all ages. This cream in particular has made my eyes feel so hydrated and I have really noticed a difference. The price is a bit high, but well worth it.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling around the eyes? Also does it cause any eye irritation?
Shaina X.
I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have never tried this brand out, and I'm wondering if anyone has ever tried this out? Does it really take away your wrinkles?
Stephanie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does concealer pill when applied over top?