Shiseido By Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Kalyn M.Shiseido By Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Aliceegg W.

BY SHISEIDO #89 in Eye Creams & Treatments

An ultra-rich anti-wrinkle treatment for delicate eye zone Developed with exclusive Anti-Photowrinkle System comprising an aquatic plant extract Chlorella Helps dramatically reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Blended with Hydroxyproline a high technology amino acid that promotes natural collagen production Provides intense moisture to keep skin hydrated Unveils a smoother more radiant & younger looking eye area To use: Apply day & night to eye area using fingertips as the final skincare step see more...

• I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have nev...1 Answers
  • Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling a...1 Answers
  • Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does conceal... Be the first to answer!
Heather D.
The smell of this product I really liked. I tried it for about a month, and while it was really nice as a moisturizer, I didn't see much difference in the wrinkles near my eyes. I won't be buying again.
Jackie N.
Franklin, WI
I love all the Shiseido products that I use, especially this one. You can see results pretty quickly and a little jar will last you quite some time. It's well worth the money.
Andrea B.
Punta Gorda, FL
This eye cream is wonderful. Texture around and under eyes dramatically improved. Use either alone or with a serum lightly patted under this. I love Shiseido. High quality products with reasonable prices and dramatic results.  Fantastic on all levels!
Nini B.
Got a sample of this at Sephora and I'm definitely gonna purchase a full bottle!! It make my under eyes brighter and less wrinkles!! Will buy one for my mother to use after seeing a big diff it makes for me after first few times use!!
Sarah R.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a really lovely eye cream that I purchased when I decided I really needed to fight the signs of aging in my late 20's. It's a light texture and didn't cause my eyes to water like some other eye creams. I now will use this eye cream occasionally as I prefer something heavier as my skin has gotten drier, but I feel this was the perfect product to introduce me into eye creams! :)
Milan M.
Denton, Tx
I love the texture of this cream. It is thick but doesn't feel thick on my skin. It glides on nicely. I made the mistake of putting it on my whole face thinking it was a moisturizer but it didn't feel oily, I actually didn't mind it being on my whole face! Would I had a sample size but would definitely buy the full size!
Crystal R.
Everett, WA
I've used a lot of different luxury brands of skincare over the years, and my hereditary dark circles and puffiness under my eyes have been a constant struggle and search for an eye cream that really works! And I have to say that this is my favorite! Not to heavy or greasy feeling, gigivea nice lift and reduces puffiness and dark circles while adding a healthy glow, I love it!
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
I love Shiseido and all their products, from the masks all the way down to their eye creams, serums and all the skin care. I find that even though a little pricier than I like, the quality of their items show that it is worth it. This product is just as wonderful and all the others in their line.
Sarah W.
I received this a deluxe sample from Nordstrom's and I absolutely loved it. It felt nice on my eyes and my skin felt nice and smooth. Unfortunately though, the price for this stuff wasn't something I was willing cough up so I ended up not buying the product.
Emily S.
Marquette , MI
This is hydrating and heavy without being sticky or actually feeling heavy. I found it on clearance at TJ Maxx for $20, a huge improvement on the listed price. I've been using it for two-ish weeks now, and while I don't see wrinkle improvement yet, my undereyes are much more hydrated and soft to the touch, which gives me hope that I will see more improvement in the future.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling around the eyes? Also does it cause any eye irritation?
Shaina X.
I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have never tried this brand out, and I'm wondering if anyone has ever tried this out? Does it really take away your wrinkles?
Stephanie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does concealer pill when applied over top?