Shiseido By Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Kalyn M.Shiseido By Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Aliceegg W.

BY SHISEIDO #88 in Eye Creams & Treatments

An ultra-rich anti-wrinkle treatment for delicate eye zone Developed with exclusive Anti-Photowrinkle System comprising an aquatic plant extract Chlorella Helps dramatically reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Blended with Hydroxyproline a high technology amino acid that promotes natural collagen production Provides intense moisture to keep skin hydrated Unveils a smoother more radiant & younger looking eye area To use: Apply day & night to eye area using fingertips as the final skincare step see more...

• I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have nev...1 Answers
  • Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling a...1 Answers
  • Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does conceal... Be the first to answer!
Stephanie I.
Allentown
I can only use this at night time it's too oily and thick for the day time but it's great the next morning my under eyes feel hydrated and look great. A little goes a LONGG way. Prefer to use this in the winter and though it's great there's so many restrictions for me to use it so I prob won't buy again
Kayla R.
North liberty , IA
Love this product! It feels great on my skin and it really works! I put it on every night during my skincare routine, and it lasts forever because a little goes a long way. I usually buy it at Sephora or Sephora.com. It's an investment but worth it.
yusra a.
Ballwin, MO
This product overall was nice but it made me breakout a little. Its perfect for winters and days it gets dry but not the best when it's warm for me.
It was nice waking up in the morning with very hydrated undereyes, I'm happy I have this product.
Lin R.
I got this product once in a sample and wanted to see if it reduced the fine lines around my eye area. I immediately start seeing results right away. The price was not higher than most brands I use it was very effective as it met my expectations.
Tanya B.
This eye cream is excellent, after one week of using this eye cream I started seeing my fine lines, and crows feet disappear. It a nice rich cream, and a little goes along way. I will definitely be buying this again after I run out.
Jo Ann H.
Fairfax, VA
I always have this on hand for those "extra help" nights. Super moisturizing so it doesn't work well for me in daytime, but I've purchased this for years. I wish it came in a pump instead of a jar, I really don't like sticking my fingers in something going on my eyes. (and the little paddle is a joke, at least for me.)
Crystal S.
Gadsden, AL
I live by the Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream! I use it at night after I take my makeup off, and after about a week I could tell that the fine lines and wrinkles miraculously disappeared.
Ashley N.
Lexington, KY
This eye cream does a good job alleviating any dryness around the eyes. It is very rich and can be a bit greasy before it's fully absorbed. But in the morning, I don't notice any residual greasiness so, I believe it's doing its job. No wrinkles so far!
Michelle T.
San Jose, CA
Been using this product for about a month now. I do notice that the area around my eyes are not as dry as they were. I have sensitive skin and this product does not cause my skin to have any bad reactions. So far, I like this product
Alessandra D.
Livingston, NJ
Been using this eye cream for 2 years now! And it's really amazing . I have seen such a difference with my eyes. Especially in the creases that were developing . This stuff is super rich . It is pricey but the jar will last you a year ! I apply under make up also but add a lot less product .
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling around the eyes? Also does it cause any eye irritation?
Shaina X.
I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have never tried this brand out, and I'm wondering if anyone has ever tried this out? Does it really take away your wrinkles?
Stephanie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does concealer pill when applied over top?