Shiseido By Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Kalyn M.Shiseido By Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Aliceegg W.

BY SHISEIDO #88 in Eye Creams & Treatments

An ultra-rich anti-wrinkle treatment for delicate eye zone Developed with exclusive Anti-Photowrinkle System comprising an aquatic plant extract Chlorella Helps dramatically reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Blended with Hydroxyproline a high technology amino acid that promotes natural collagen production Provides intense moisture to keep skin hydrated Unveils a smoother more radiant & younger looking eye area To use: Apply day & night to eye area using fingertips as the final skincare step see more...

• I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have nev...1 Answers
  • Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling a...1 Answers
  • Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does conceal... Be the first to answer!
Alicia K.
I noticed a big difference in the corner creases of my eyes! When I smile I tend to get wrinkles in that area so I wanted to try and reduce it ! This cream is also great for crows feet and under eye wrinkles.
Courtney C.
Spanish Fork, UT
This eye cream is the anti aging queen! It targets 5 different types of eye wrinkles and even helps dark circles and puffiness. A little, tiny biy goes a long way. So it will last quite some time.
Lisa M.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
So I recently splurged on this very high rated eye cream and wow! I have tried so many eye creams for weeks/months at a time and I’ve only been using this for about 2 weeks and my fine lines are barely noticeable and my dark circles are completely gone. It’s seriously worth every penny! If you have fine lines and dark circles, give this a try, you will not be disappointed!!!
nhi n.
Vallejo, CA
Love this eye cream. I like to use it at night because it can be too heavy for the morning time. My undereyes feel hydrated after using this. Im pretty young so i dont have wrinkles to test it
Sarah C.
Maricopa, AZ
I absolutely love this eye cream. I have very sensitive eye area skin and can easily react to products. It’s cream is intensely moisturizing and visibly helped plump up my fine lines and wrinkles.
Stephanie S.
Wallkill, NY
this product is not my favorite. it feels a bit heavy under the eyes. it also does not add any hydration I have not seen any wrinkle or fine line improvement which is disappointing as it's a bit pricey. I would not repurchase this.  the one high note is that a little goes a long way since its a bit heavy you only need a dab.
👑Onpoint P.
IL
This cream is so good. It really moist the under eyes and I really like how it feels on the skin. It is a bit pricey but I find that helps with dark circles and lines under my eyes. I use this in the morning and night and within few weeks you do see reaults. I would recommend this to anyone who have a major concern with their eyes, like me because it is a product you shouldnt miss.
Valerie L.
Instant plumpness and noticeably less wrinkles after using this product around my eye and mouth nightly for a week. I'll be using it until I run out and probably repurchase.
Katie T.
Marietta, GA
Best eye cream to have ever existed! Great for every possible eye concern for every possible age!! Seems expensive, but you really only need to repurchase every 4-6 months!
Megan P.
Best eye cream! I tried being cheap and buying a cheaper brand...nope.
this is the only eye cream that gives me the results I want.
Helps with moisture, wrinkles, lifting, and lines.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling around the eyes? Also does it cause any eye irritation?
Shaina X.
I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have never tried this brand out, and I'm wondering if anyone has ever tried this out? Does it really take away your wrinkles?
Stephanie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does concealer pill when applied over top?