Shiseido By Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Kalyn M.Shiseido By Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Aliceegg W.

BY SHISEIDO #88 in Eye Creams & Treatments

An ultra-rich anti-wrinkle treatment for delicate eye zone Developed with exclusive Anti-Photowrinkle System comprising an aquatic plant extract Chlorella Helps dramatically reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Blended with Hydroxyproline a high technology amino acid that promotes natural collagen production Provides intense moisture to keep skin hydrated Unveils a smoother more radiant & younger looking eye area To use: Apply day & night to eye area using fingertips as the final skincare step see more...

• I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have nev...1 Answers
  • Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling a...1 Answers
  • Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does conceal... Be the first to answer!
Teri R.
My favourite eye cream. I'm in my early 30's. I started using this eye cream for about 6 years now. only used at night though cause it's alittle thick. I've gone through 4 jars. This product is pricy but alittle goes a long way.
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
I love how rich and thick this eye cream is. The packaging is gorgeous. The fragrance is light but pleasant. The cream is very hydrating and sits well underneath makeup. I would definitely recommend to almost any skin type.
Julia C.
Hamilton
Love this. Highly recommend. Wish it was less expensive because I would buy 100 containers of it. Makes me feel like I have no wrinkles or fine lines, no creasing with concealer over it. Love it ☺️ just wish it was cheaper
Vicky H.
Toronto
This product is great! In 2 days of applying this product I could see an immediate change. My skin felt fresh and young. It's great I highly recommend. Though it's a bit pricey.
Melissa G.
Super creamy. I love it!!! I usually try to put some on everynight. I love how my skin feels after applying it. I recommend this to whoever has dry skin.( pefect for all types)😄
Carly A.
Kelowna, BC
Works well, but I find it a bit overpriced compared to other brands that do just as good. Thats my only beef with this, strictly price. Does work, feels great.
Muna A.
Got this as a sephora deluxe sample and really enjoyed. once i ran out and started using other eye creams i really missed it and will get the full size.
Elena H.
Me encanta esta crema de Shiseido es mi favorita.
Es algo que siempre tengo que llevar en mi rutina diaria.
Me encanta
Es de muy buena calidad.
Ganchimeg B.
Los Angeles, CA
My skin is too dry. Shiseido eye cream was okay to use. But it wasnt that good for wrinkles. It was just moisturizing and generally thats it
Sheryl H.
London
This is by far my most favourite eye cream (and I have tried many). Beautiful rich consistency that allows makeup to go on smoothly.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling around the eyes? Also does it cause any eye irritation?
Shaina X.
I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have never tried this brand out, and I'm wondering if anyone has ever tried this out? Does it really take away your wrinkles?
Stephanie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does concealer pill when applied over top?