Shiseido By Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Kalyn M.Shiseido By Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Aliceegg W.

BY SHISEIDO #88 in Eye Creams & Treatments

An ultra-rich anti-wrinkle treatment for delicate eye zone Developed with exclusive Anti-Photowrinkle System comprising an aquatic plant extract Chlorella Helps dramatically reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Blended with Hydroxyproline a high technology amino acid that promotes natural collagen production Provides intense moisture to keep skin hydrated Unveils a smoother more radiant & younger looking eye area To use: Apply day & night to eye area using fingertips as the final skincare step see more...

• I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have nev...1 Answers
  • Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling a...1 Answers
  • Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does conceal... Be the first to answer!
Ashley S.
After reading reviews my expectations were high for this product. I’m under 30 but have the start of wrinkles under my eyes which only get more noticeable when I apply makeup. I was looking for something to start maintaining the skin under my eyes. This hasn’t made any significant difference in the lines, although my undereye area is moisturized. Doesn’t seem to show the results I needed for justifying the heavy price tag.
𝕄𝕁 𝕄.
This product is meh. It didn’t really do anything for my eye area. My undereyes are still dark, and I still have crow’s feet and I have been using it religiously. For a cream that’s thick and for the price point, I would think it would at least help minimize my dark circles but it never did anything. So I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Isabella Z.
Mississauga, ON
This is my go to eye cream and the only reason I took off a star is because it’s so expensive! And the packaging would be better off if it was in a tube. But other than that I have no complaints! The eye cream is fantastic and smells very pleasant (typical shieseido smell).
Criselda W.
My eye cream go to to ensure those wrinkles are kept at bay and controlled from developing especially since I am approaching my late 20’s and in my stressful years. Definitely recommend to others
Pamela P.
Excellent product, provides the additional moisture to a much needed area when aging. It can be greasy so I mainly use it before bed or on dry days. Highly recommended.
Pina C.
Capua
It’s good. It makes my my undereye stay hydrated, and this helps me with the puffiness that I have. It’s not that effective but it is good if you have not that much problems.
Megh S.
Sault Ste, ON
This was my first ever product by them and I really really liked it. I received it as a sample from Sephora and I actually went back and bought the full sized product.
Brittney S.
I had really dry skin all around my eyes. I went in to sephora and she recommended this. I was unsure about the price - but she ensured me it would last 6 months +. It's been two months and my skin is no longer dry - it is pretty greasy/thick so if that will bother you this might not be for you, but personally I like it, it makes my skin feel like it's being protected. And I still have a ton of product left in the jar so it definitely lasts a long time!
Jane T.
Calgary, AB
I purchased this because of some good reviews, but it personally didn't work for me.

The container it comes in is very misleading for the amount of product you get, but a little does go a long way, so this is not too much of an issue, just a little depressing when you realise how much you have paid for a small amount of product in a large jar.

The lotion itself feels nice and goes on well, but I was put off by the fact that it felt oily and left the area around my eye where I applied it very oily looking. You could literally see the lotion sitting on the skin for hours.

When I applied this in the morning before applying my makeup I found my foundation did not want to stay onto of the product.

If I only used this at night after my makeup hs been removed, i suppose it would be okay, but it does suggest using morning and night and I personally would not use this under makeup.

For these reasons I can only give it two stars as i would prefer an eye cream that can be used under makeup more easily.
Catherine M.
I've been using that cream for a month and it's the first time I try it. I don't really have fine lines yet so I don't know if it's a good anti-wrinkle cream, but I really like how it feels on my skin when applying. I find it soothing after a long day of wearing makeup.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling around the eyes? Also does it cause any eye irritation?
Shaina X.
I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have never tried this brand out, and I'm wondering if anyone has ever tried this out? Does it really take away your wrinkles?
Stephanie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does concealer pill when applied over top?