Shiseido By Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Kalyn M.Shiseido By Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Aliceegg W.

BY SHISEIDO #89 in Eye Creams & Treatments

An ultra-rich anti-wrinkle treatment for delicate eye zone Developed with exclusive Anti-Photowrinkle System comprising an aquatic plant extract Chlorella Helps dramatically reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Blended with Hydroxyproline a high technology amino acid that promotes natural collagen production Provides intense moisture to keep skin hydrated Unveils a smoother more radiant & younger looking eye area To use: Apply day & night to eye area using fingertips as the final skincare step see more...

• I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have nev...1 Answers
  • Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling a...1 Answers
  • Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does conceal... Be the first to answer!
Jessica B.
Elmhurst , IL
That is so great!!!!! I love this eye cream it is the best for sure!!! I really recommend it!
beautyby a.
Germantown, MD
I love this eye cream it gets the job done! Doesn't sting or smell funny that's a huge plus!
Christy H.
Way too expensive fir the absolute zero affect it showed despite using the entire container
Julie E.
Very moisturizing, however, I did not notice a huge change in my fine lines under my eyes.
Myra E.
Pearland , TX
This product is good and moisturizes well but I did not notice much change with fine lines.
Erin L.
Sandy, UT
Works very well. In love with this product and would recommend it been using it for years
Roxana D.
Santa Ana, CA
This product is the best
I just love it
You can see the difference between other products
Dimpal P.
South Ozone Park, NY
Super hydrating and moisturizing use this cream daily and it will change your life
Lori G.
I bought this but wasn't too impressed. It's way too pricey for the results I got.
Geo K.
I love this whole line of products... My wallet on the other hand doesn't. LOL
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling around the eyes? Also does it cause any eye irritation?
Shaina X.
I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have never tried this brand out, and I'm wondering if anyone has ever tried this out? Does it really take away your wrinkles?
Stephanie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does concealer pill when applied over top?