Shiseido By Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Kalyn M.Shiseido By Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Aliceegg W.

BY SHISEIDO #88 in Eye Creams & Treatments

An ultra-rich anti-wrinkle treatment for delicate eye zone Developed with exclusive Anti-Photowrinkle System comprising an aquatic plant extract Chlorella Helps dramatically reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Blended with Hydroxyproline a high technology amino acid that promotes natural collagen production Provides intense moisture to keep skin hydrated Unveils a smoother more radiant & younger looking eye area To use: Apply day & night to eye area using fingertips as the final skincare step see more...

• I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have nev...1 Answers
  • Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling a...1 Answers
  • Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does conceal... Be the first to answer!
Katiana V.
S San Fran, CA
My favorite eye cream super moisturizing! It leaves the eye zone súper hydrated for hours! Just love it
Kim S.
Savannah, GA
My favorite eye cream! Concentrated and thick, a little goes a long way with lasting results. Obsessed!
Yvette L.
This is a pricey brand but worth it! I've seen a noticeable difference in the skin around my eyes!
Hazel T.
Absolutely love it. It’s on the pricy side, but holy grail must have products.. absolutely amazing.
Amanda L.
It's really creamy and moisturizing. My only complaint is that it makes my eyes water when I sleep.
Sandra M.
Bronx, NY
A little thick so I would apply in tiny dots and especially at night kinda pricey but very worth it
Aliceegg W.
Las Vegas , NV
love it i buy a set from Nordstorm
Moisture and smell good
And its make me looks like younger !
Amanda D.
Wakefield, MA
Shiseido anti wrinkle cream really works magic. Its soft on the skin and not too thick either.
Catherine M.
I've tried many eye creams and this is the only one that softens lines without any irritation.
Malinalli B.
I have used that shiseido I cream for years now I swear by it it is very moisturizing and Rich.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling around the eyes? Also does it cause any eye irritation?
Shaina X.
I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have never tried this brand out, and I'm wondering if anyone has ever tried this out? Does it really take away your wrinkles?
Stephanie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does concealer pill when applied over top?