Shiseido By Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Kalyn M.Shiseido By Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Aliceegg W.

BY SHISEIDO #92 in Eye Creams & Treatments

An ultra-rich anti-wrinkle treatment for delicate eye zone Developed with exclusive Anti-Photowrinkle System comprising an aquatic plant extract Chlorella Helps dramatically reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Blended with Hydroxyproline a high technology amino acid that promotes natural collagen production Provides intense moisture to keep skin hydrated Unveils a smoother more radiant & younger looking eye area To use: Apply day & night to eye area using fingertips as the final skincare step see more...

• I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have nev...1 Answers
  • Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling a...1 Answers
  • Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does conceal... Be the first to answer!
Mar5ty N.
Nice product but pricey. I've used other products that work better or just the same at a more competitive price.
Christie L.
I think this eye cream from Shiseido is just fabulous! It absorbs into this skin and leaves my ways feeling soft.
Brandye L.
I LOVE this eye cream!!! It's nice and creamy. It glides on my eye area with ease and it keeps me wrinkle free!
Jen E.
Milwaukee, WI
This eye cream has helped reduce fine lines and also reduce the appearance of my under eye wrinkles. I love it!
Norma D.
Mcallen, TX
Me encanta como este producto funciona tan facil mente y como hydrata tu piel con solo usar una pequeña porcion
Selby B.
This is my stand by, no fail, go to eye cream! I use at night, as it is fairly thick, but it does the trick!
G S.
Awesome stuff.. the results is amazing. I wish shisheido offer more gift with purchase like clinique does.
Rosalie O.
Harlingen, TX
I love the feel of the cream on my eye area. It absorbs quickly and I noticed a big difference right away.
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
Creamy, light under the eyes, great texture. Pricey and didn't seem to remove any wrinkles under my eyes.
Susan L.
Cliffside Park, NJ
Thick heavy consistency I tend to use the heavier texture ones for the eye and this one is pretty good
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling around the eyes? Also does it cause any eye irritation?
Shaina X.
I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have never tried this brand out, and I'm wondering if anyone has ever tried this out? Does it really take away your wrinkles?
Stephanie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does concealer pill when applied over top?