Shiseido By Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Kalyn M.Shiseido By Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Aliceegg W.

BY SHISEIDO #92 in Eye Creams & Treatments

An ultra-rich anti-wrinkle treatment for delicate eye zone Developed with exclusive Anti-Photowrinkle System comprising an aquatic plant extract Chlorella Helps dramatically reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Blended with Hydroxyproline a high technology amino acid that promotes natural collagen production Provides intense moisture to keep skin hydrated Unveils a smoother more radiant & younger looking eye area To use: Apply day & night to eye area using fingertips as the final skincare step see more...

• I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have nev...1 Answers
  • Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling a...1 Answers
  • Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does conceal... Be the first to answer!
Lyn K.
Beaverton, OR
I used Shiseido for quite a awhile particularly the concentrates eye cream I like I and love it it Is would recommend this brand.
francesca s.
So expensive but so worth it I really like this collection and this item wait for VIB sale at Sephora tho to get your hands on it
Taylor B.
Naperville, IL
Love this! Use it nightly as it is very EI h. Helps with my under eye dryness. I think it’s fairly priced as it lasts forever.
Marissa P.
Scottsdale , AZ
I use this cream every night before bed. Haven’t noticed a big difference in my skin but I like the hydration it gives my eyes.
Sosan N.
Tracy
This did not do anything for me. I paid a lot and purchased all shiseido products & out of all, this eye cream was the worst
Arielle M.
Oceanside, CA
I liked this stuff. I sunk into the skin very nice and made me feel very hydrated. I didn't notice a reduction of fine lines.
Samantha G.
I love this it’s so rich and creamy without being runny at all. It’s so concentrated so s Little really does go a long way
Brenda C.
La he usado por años. Tengo mucha ojeras y algunas líneas de expresión, mantiene el área hidratada y luminosa. Excelente
Taylor S.
Omaha
Soft and non greasy formula but to expensive for what you get. Would not purchase again because of the price point.
Anita V.
Alvarado, TX
Amazing eye cream! I recommend this for all ages wanting to fight aging & keep your undereyes hydrated & youthful!
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling around the eyes? Also does it cause any eye irritation?
Shaina X.
I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have never tried this brand out, and I'm wondering if anyone has ever tried this out? Does it really take away your wrinkles?
Stephanie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does concealer pill when applied over top?