Shiseido By Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Kalyn M.Shiseido By Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Aliceegg W.

BY SHISEIDO #92 in Eye Creams & Treatments

An ultra-rich anti-wrinkle treatment for delicate eye zone Developed with exclusive Anti-Photowrinkle System comprising an aquatic plant extract Chlorella Helps dramatically reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Blended with Hydroxyproline a high technology amino acid that promotes natural collagen production Provides intense moisture to keep skin hydrated Unveils a smoother more radiant & younger looking eye area To use: Apply day & night to eye area using fingertips as the final skincare step see more...

• I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have nev...1 Answers
  • Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling a...1 Answers
  • Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does conceal... Be the first to answer!
Sasson O.
Shiseido is my go-to skincare brand (I use the Ibuki line) but I had an allergic reaction to this particular eye cream so I stopped using it.
Cheryl E.
Amazing. I have fine eyes that seemed to have showed up overnight but this cream smoothd them out. I am grateful and love love this cream'
Judy T.
Marrero, LA
I give this 5 star..this product really make my under eye wrinkle disappear..my mom has alway used this brand so I thought I gave it a try
Jillian P.
Beaumont, TX
Not a miracle cream and comes with a hefty price tag, but has done a great job of keeping wrinkles at bay and even improved deep wrinkles
Sylvia C.
I got a sample of this in Sephora and was blown away by how creamy it was and did not irritate my eyes. Should have gotten the full size.
Nicole G.
This is my holy grail eye cream! It is phenomenal! It’s hydrating , depuffs, and it erases any fine lines around my eye like magic
Laura C.
Staten Island, NY
This product feels luxurious, goes on smoothly and sinks right in. I notice my undereye is very moisturized and lines are plumped.
Kelli A.
This eye cream is so awesome ! Smells nice and makes my eyes pop! Perfect for a Smokey Eye! A little pricey but totally worth it !
Linda K.
Yankton, SD
This is super concentrated, however I didn't notice much benefit from using it and also way to expensive to keep trying get it out!
Lyn K.
Beaverton, OR
I used Shiseido for quite a awhile particularly the concentrates eye cream I like I and love it it Is would recommend this brand.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling around the eyes? Also does it cause any eye irritation?
Shaina X.
I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have never tried this brand out, and I'm wondering if anyone has ever tried this out? Does it really take away your wrinkles?
Stephanie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does concealer pill when applied over top?