Shiseido By Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Kalyn M.Shiseido By Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Aliceegg W.

BY SHISEIDO #88 in Eye Creams & Treatments

An ultra-rich anti-wrinkle treatment for delicate eye zone Developed with exclusive Anti-Photowrinkle System comprising an aquatic plant extract Chlorella Helps dramatically reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Blended with Hydroxyproline a high technology amino acid that promotes natural collagen production Provides intense moisture to keep skin hydrated Unveils a smoother more radiant & younger looking eye area To use: Apply day & night to eye area using fingertips as the final skincare step see more...

• I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have nev...1 Answers
  • Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling a...1 Answers
  • Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does conceal... Be the first to answer!
Tera L.
Prague, OK
This is a very moisturizing cream, and I really like the texture. It definitely sucked into my skin. It’s a beauty standards that I keep on my shelf
Angela L.
Ellenburg Ctr, NY
Wow! Not sure how but it gets rid of my dark circles under my eyes!!! I was using it for wrinkles and noticed a huge difference in my dark circles!!!
Mallorie B.
Bessemer, AL
I had only a delux sample of this but OMG I cannot wait to purchase the full size, best under eye cream I have ever tried, drug store or high end!
Marissa M.
Aiea, HI
I love most shiseido products and this one was no different. It did not disappoint. There was a noticeable change in the fine lines near my eyes
Felicia L.
In terms of wrinkle cream it works well for my mother but it doesn't do much for my skin. It leaves my skin soft and supple so I can't complain.
Clare J.
It's a good eye cream but again it can cause milia. So I quit using it but this is a good eye cream for those women who have pronounced wrinkles.
Michelle P.
Didn't noticed an difference after using the product for 8 weeks. Didn't like the fragrance. Kind of expensive, prefer Lancers eye cream instead
Carefree M.
Shiseido is amazing. I love this cream because I'm always trying new anti wrinkle creams & this one is great. I love how firm or leaves my face!!
Sarah B.
San Diego
Very moisturizing but a bit oily so I only use it at night. Still, I do think it helps soften fine lines and minimally lighten my dark circles.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
This has got to be one of my favorite brands! This eye cream feels fantastic on my eyes. I noticed real, rapid results. I buy mine at Sephora.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling around the eyes? Also does it cause any eye irritation?
Shaina X.
I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have never tried this brand out, and I'm wondering if anyone has ever tried this out? Does it really take away your wrinkles?
Stephanie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does concealer pill when applied over top?