Shiseido By Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Kalyn M.Shiseido By Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Aliceegg W.

BY SHISEIDO #88 in Eye Creams & Treatments

An ultra-rich anti-wrinkle treatment for delicate eye zone Developed with exclusive Anti-Photowrinkle System comprising an aquatic plant extract Chlorella Helps dramatically reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Blended with Hydroxyproline a high technology amino acid that promotes natural collagen production Provides intense moisture to keep skin hydrated Unveils a smoother more radiant & younger looking eye area To use: Apply day & night to eye area using fingertips as the final skincare step see more...

• I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have nev...1 Answers
  • Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling a...1 Answers
  • Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does conceal... Be the first to answer!
Briani J.
Chicago
This eye cream is amazing ! It hydrates the under eye so well and prevents your undery eye makeup or concealer from creasing . This is one of the best eye creams that I've tried .
Jess B.
I work outside in all types of weather and my dry skin takes a beating. This product is luxuriously hydrating and comforting.and, while expensive, lasts a very long time.
Crystal K.
Oroville
I didn't care for this. It burned my eyes. I had a hard time continuing use with it. I got it as a gift from my husband.
Y S.
Been using it for a while. Smells nice, but honestly can't tell if it is effectively doing its job because my fine lines haven't been affected too noticeably.
Mari B.
Los Angeles, CA
Me encanta previene las arrugas, mi madre, mis hermanas y yo misma la usamos en verdad amo esta marca uso las cremas de noche y me encantan asta la de sol!!!
Karen F.
This eye cream ia rated #1 for a reason. It's fantastic and makes you look at least 5 years younger with regular use. It's creamy, but doesn't feel heavy.
Melanie F.
Boca Raton, FL
I have been using this as my night time eye cream for years and have to say it's an amazing product. I have super dry skin, but not near my eyes a godsend.
Amanda D.
Niles, OH
I wasn’t a huge fan of this. I didn’t tell much of a difference under my eyes at all which is a shame I hear great things, it’s just a bit too thick for me
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
I will use this if I can't get my other one. I like this because it doesn't irritate my eyes, and it does help reduce my fine lines. Very smooth feeling
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY
This cream feels super hydrating super creamy around the eyes doesn't irritate my skin it felt super lightweight and my skin really absorbed it well
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling around the eyes? Also does it cause any eye irritation?
Shaina X.
I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have never tried this brand out, and I'm wondering if anyone has ever tried this out? Does it really take away your wrinkles?
Stephanie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does concealer pill when applied over top?