Shiseido By Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Kalyn M.Shiseido By Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Aliceegg W.

BY SHISEIDO #92 in Eye Creams & Treatments

An ultra-rich anti-wrinkle treatment for delicate eye zone Developed with exclusive Anti-Photowrinkle System comprising an aquatic plant extract Chlorella Helps dramatically reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Blended with Hydroxyproline a high technology amino acid that promotes natural collagen production Provides intense moisture to keep skin hydrated Unveils a smoother more radiant & younger looking eye area To use: Apply day & night to eye area using fingertips as the final skincare step see more...

• I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have nev...1 Answers
  • Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling a...1 Answers
  • Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does conceal... Be the first to answer!
Carla T.
Cecilia , KY
I purchased this cream at TJMaxx to see if it would help with texture I’m beginning to see in my under eye area. This formula is VERY moisturizing and found that I only need to use a quite small amount to get the job done. I also quit using during the day because my eyeshadow would crease because of the eye cream. I did find some improvement in the texture under my eyes and minimizing some fine lines but overall, I do believe that it’s best for wrinkles and fine lines. Worth giving a shot in my opinion if you want something to treat your wrinkles!
Sophia H.
Brooklyn, NY
I am currently using this eye cream in my skin care regimen. I kind of like it and kind of don’t. I like it because I think it is firming the skin around my under-eyes but I can not be sure of this as anti aging and anti wrinkle is something that takes time and actual aging to notice. I don’t like this product because it is too greasy and leaves a shine under your eyes. This might be good for someone with dry skin around their eyes but for normal to combination skin, you might want to pass on it.
Tina H.
This is my all time favorite skin care product. I have been using it for years. I get many compliments on how I don't look my age and I truly believe this product is why. I love how thick and hydrating it is. I apply it before my makeup and before bed time. It is a little pricey but a jar last a lomg time because you don't have to use alot.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
This is probably my favorite under eye cream for my fine lines and wrinkles and my dark circles I feel like my under eye are just really lacks life especially now that I am a mom and get no sleep but this works so well and it’s smooth and hydrating and it doesn’t mess up my makeup when applied after either
Jennifer L.
I love this stuff! I got it as a sample in a gift bag and I can't get enough! Its super rich and creamy. I would say a little on the greasy side as well but I have more dry skin so it works amazing on me. I put it on in the evenings before bed
Moni 🐼.
San Diego, CA
This is the perfect night time eye cream. It’s pretty heavy and super moisturizing and perfect for applying it after your regular skin care routine at night. I know I will be using this eye cream forever and hope it will never be discontinued!
Bella B.
Oh my goodness this cream is amazing! It’s pretty thick so I always wear it at night but you can definitely apply it under makeup. It’s very very moisturizing but it does nothing for my under eye bags. I wish it wasn’t so expensive
Karina B.
Reno
I got this as a sample at sephora and I’ve been using it for about a week. I am so in love with it. It is a nice thick and buttery solution that goes on so nicely and is extremely hydrating. I’ll definitely be purchasing it and adding to my routine.
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
Love this lightweight eye cream. I use this at night so my skin can really benefit from this product. I have noticed the my under eyes have become brighter and still looking youthful even if I am lacking in sleep.
Supathena! ❤.
Marriottsvl, MD
Solid eye cream that is a cult classic. Can’t go wrong with this eye cream! I like trying new products all the time but when I don’t have a new product I want to try, I always fall back to repurchasing this!
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this cream help to minimize crows feet and other wrinkling around the eyes? Also does it cause any eye irritation?
Shaina X.
I have been looking for a new night cream for my eyes. I have never tried this brand out, and I'm wondering if anyone has ever tried this out? Does it really take away your wrinkles?
Stephanie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a rich thick eye cream? And does concealer pill when applied over top?