BY SHISEIDO

An oil-free bronzing powder that provides an all-day, air-brushed finish. Creates a natural, radiant sun-kissed look.

Key Ingredients:

Formulated with Soft Airy Powder for a perfectly even, natural finish.

Light-1:ingredients:talc, Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Calcium Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthetic Wax, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Polysilicone-2, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Peg/Ppg-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sodium Phosphate, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947), Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Methicone, Tetradecene,
Medium-2:ingredients:talc, Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Calcium Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthetic Wax, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Polysilicone-2, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Peg/Ppg-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sodium Phosphate, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947), Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Methicone, Tetradecene,
Dark-3:ingredients:talc, Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Calcium Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthetic Wax, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Polysilicone-2, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Peg/Ppg-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sodium Phosphate, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947), Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Methicone, Tetradecene

erica q.
Aledo , TX
I have been using this bronzer for many years . I'm kinda shiseido junkie and have tried everything they have . This bronzer is awesome because it's buildable. It blends really well and has natural colors. ( you won't be orange) will keep buying!
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
Review for: Light/1 more...
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
AnnaMarie M.
Bakersfield, CA
Honestly, I bought this bronzer a few years back and used to use it every day. In my move, I thought I lost it so I was pretty excited when I found it just recently.
I work overnights and I tend to wear less makeup. This helps me look more awake and healthy rather than like a "dying from lack of sleep" zombie. It really curves out my cheeks so I look thinner. Yay! I'd definitely recommend this to anyone!
I used some bronzer in this picture. It literally blends in with the shadows at the bottom of my cheek but you can see where it is on the upper cheek.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
This was my first bronzer/shading product I used to bring out my cheekbones when I first got into makeup. I was happy with it as it was long lasting on the face and did not require too much product too achieve my desired look. But now that I have learn new techniques and use newer products, this bronzer is simply "okay" for me. A bit too orange and warm in color. Makes it hard to mimic shadows for an illusion of structured cheekbones. Still, not bad for a sunny tanned look, just not what I am going for.
Amanda M.
Union City, CA
Such a versatile product that looks great on anyone! I love to use it as a bronzer, but the colors can also be used as an eyeshadow! The color is not super pigmented so it's easy to layer on and adjust, and the glitter/sparkle is not overwhelming. Perfect amount of glow.
Ari G.
My all time favorite bronzer!!! It is very subtle but very buildable! It never gets splotchy and blends beautifully, I would totally recommend this product to anyone who wants a perfectly bronzed or carved face.
Sarah I.
This is by far the best bronzer! I love the glowing effect and the radiance it brings out when contouring.
It is pricey but definitely worth it.
Sabrina C.
Las Vegas, NV
I tried this bronzer at Macy's and I really loved. I like to wear bronzer to hide pale face and this one looks really natural. I loved it
Veronica V.
Really good bronzer. I like it for whole face and to use on my eyes and contour the nose area, it's not too heavy.
Delora  A.
Trinidad, CO
I have tried this and it works great! The product is great for oily skin and makes a natural look
Robin K.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Does this bronzer cake up on the face?