BY SHISEIDO

A soft natural hair brush that creates color and dimension with professional ease. 5.75" Long

Mia B.
Chino Hills, CA
One of my favorite brushes is from shieseido. The ability to pat color on yet still Contour when needed, makes it easier to use universal eye shadows/makeup. An older version looked like a squirrel tail.
Ngoc L.
This brush is so soft! I originally bought the MAC 116 blush brush but returned it and got this instead. This is the first blush brush I own that applies my pigmented blush so effortlessly, softly and naturally. It's a slightly smaller than the MAC brush and thinner. Only con would be that be that it doesn't do as great of a job with lighter blushes. I just got the Wayne Goss 02 brush and it seems to do a better job with that so I'll rotate the two. I think the Shiseido has to be some type of squirrel hair because it is as soft as the Goss brush, which is blue squirrel. The WG is a smidge softer. The MAC is scratchy in comparison to this one! Look into this one if you have sensitive skin or if you're looking for a diffused look to your more pigmented blushes.
Diana C.
I actually use this brush to blend out my sharp as contour. It does a pretty good job nothing major . But I do tend to use it most of the time .
gloria c.
Brooklyn, NY
Very good brush, great quality, high end brush, one of softest I have ever used. I have it a long time, they wash easily,