Shiseido BioPerformance Advanced Super Revitalizer Cream Whitening Formula (50ml) uploaded by Lei L.Shiseido BioPerformance Advanced Super Revitalizer Cream Whitening Formula (50ml) uploaded by Lei L.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Bio-Performance Advanced Super Revitalizer (cream) Whitening Formula 50ml. This luxurious skin revitaliser diminishes the appearance of uneven skin tone and dark spots caused by UV rays, while working to promote the most flawless, fair complexion and to protect against future damage. Allergy tested by dermatologists. All skin types, Anti-wrinkle, Anti-ageing. see more...

Lei L.
Honolulu, HI
Product Claims: extend the look of youth with newly re-formulated Advanced Super Revitalizing Cream. Patent-pending Bio-Revitalizing Complex reinforces skin's elastic fibres, the key to promoting skin's resilience and firmness. Prevent the first stages of line formation with this richly textured, ultra-hydrating formulation.

My review: I used this as a night cream. The texture is thick yet creamy, but my skin absorbs it soo quickly! It provided just the right amount of hydration for my skin without leaving any residue or cause breakouts. It is a light peach color and has no added fragrance, which is a plus. With regular use, my skin is super soft and smooth, feels dewy and fully moisturized until the morning. In terms of reducing fine lines, it will take a few months of regular usage, so definitely an incentive for me to get the full size. I'm just so happy that I have found another hydrating cream with good ingredients that suits my skin and renews my skin at night time!
zenaida m.
This product contributes a great nutrition to the skin which generates that there is more elasticity in our skin. My skin looks smoother and younger thanks to this product I recommend it to people with mature skin.