Shiseido Bio Performance Super Restoring Cream Restoring Cream for Unisex, 1.7 Oz

BY SHISEIDO

• Does this stuff work, is it greasy? Worth the price?2 Answers
Monica G.
Coquitlam, BC
Tried this when I stayed over at my mom's place and now I love it, a totally effective, nourishing cream, thick and emollient just how I love it. Definitely will repurchase (but only when they have a great bonus offer) when my little jar is done.
Jennifer V.
Richmond, CA
I love this although I know it's pretty expensive I received it on as a Sephora sample it is very effective are used it when I went to the pool and it met my expectations I love it and it holds up for a pretty good hours
agnieszka n.
Fayetteville, NC
You don't need a lot of it. A little goes a long way. I like the moist which gives to my skin. Also is perfect under the foundation.Yes, its expensive but worth. If you can buy it in a set go for it.
Kristine K.
Fort Belvoir, VA
I can already see the changes on my skin i usually have dry patches on my nose but when i started using this my face is so soft and smooth :)
BRICEIDA R.
Es una crema excelente como todos los productos de esta marca. Es una crema que hidrata y mejora la piel. Un poco costosa pero vale la pena.
Bruna T.
A minha vida e a minha parte do tempo que não tem problema é que eu não sei como funciona o processo de criação do mundo
Andréa M.
Soledade, Paraíba
Para nos mulheres que gostamos de cuidar da nossa pele, deve ser uma maravilha. um creminho é sempre bem-vindo
Kathy D.
Does this stuff work, is it greasy? Worth the price?