BY SHISEIDO

A powerful time-fighting.
Multi-benefit treatment recharges the eye area with youthful-looking vibrance. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, dark circles, and dullness, as it effectively hydrates and energizes skin.

・Developed with advanced SHISEIDO technology and ingredients including Wrinkle-Targeting Complex and Super Bio-Moisture Network.

Tooba K.
I love this eye cream. It’s super expensive but last for months! I’ve been using it for years. I am in my 20’s and I do heavy eye makeup everyday. So I think it’s super important to keep the eye area hydrated. I love the feel of this and I feel that the reason I have had no sagging or wrinkles are because of using this everyday. I just bought it 2 months ago and I know if will last me at least 4 more months. But I already know I will repurchase when I need to.
Mindy E.
Las vegas, NV
This stuff is intense. It moisturized my undereyes the first name very well, the first time I used it I was surprised with luxurious packaging and an amazing feel to the cream that would convince me to splurge on such a nice eye cream again.
Rasha M.
Suffolk, VA
I got this as a sample in a makeup box. I like how it makes the area around my eyes super soft. I don’t see any effects on my fine lines though. It is very gentle. I still like it though because of its moisturizing effect.
Allyson L.
Upper Chichester , PA
I received this as a sample and... damn! I’m hooked. I’ll definitely be purchasing the regular retail size when this runs out. Nice and gentle around the eyes and leaves me looking refreshed. Would definitely recommend
Afton H.
Hampton, VA
Very good product just didn’t work well with my skin. It is extremely creamy and hydrating but caused me to get milia on my milia prone skin unlike a lot of other products. I would recommend if you have sinsitive skin
Glenna R.
Temecula, CA
I got a sample of this at Sephora and love it. I haven't gotten the chance to go into the store and make a purchase yet. I felt a difference when putting this on at night and seeing my skin the next day. It's hard to get a good night's sleep so anything that can help my eyes makes me happy!
Diane M.
Grand Blanc, MI
Shiseido is easily one of my favorite skin care brands. Although it's a bit pricey, you can definitely count on results. When using the eye cream consistently, you will definitely notice a significant improvement in your under eye skin.
Maggie U.
Sterling, VA
Good, hydrating eye cream. Sinks in to the skin well and keeps my eye area feeling hydrated for a long time. Not as dramatic of anti-aging results as I would like for the price, but still a solid moisturizer.
Cara M.
This stuff is fantastic! I'm always concerned about protecting my skin as I age and I love how this cream feels and smells. It is hydrating without being heavy and feels very moisturizing. It is a bit pricey but I would buy it again and recommend it to others!
Madeline Jill L.
Jamaica, NY
Love this product! Really enahnced and hydrated the area around my eyes. Sagging eye bags can make you look tired but this one really reversed that in just few weeks of using it ❤️