Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Corrective Serum uploaded by Ventura V.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Corrective Serum

Reveal timeless skin in just one day. Specially formulated with a revolutionary new exclusive ingredient, Bio-Corrective Complex, this intensive serum prompts regenerative powers inherent in the skin and works to restore skin's ability to produce collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid. Delivers powerful results and visible improvement from the first application. Time-fighting benefits intensify with daily use, bringing radiance and smoothness to aging skin.

erica q.
Aledo , TX
My favorite thing about this product is that it smooths. I put it on Just to get that smooth face feeling. This goes in between your moisturizer and your toner (softener) .its great at reducing fine lines and wrinkles but it’s pretty pricey.
Christene S.
This is not the typical texture of a serum. It was like a moisturizing lotion. For that reason, I ol would recommend this for someone that has very dry skin only or for night use. I've never tried it under makeup but I think it would be too much.
Abby S.
Spring City, PA
I love how my skin feels using this serum. It’s ultra-hydrating. While I don’t think I see a huge difference in my skin, it makes it feel so smooth and creates a nice base for makeup under moisturizer.
Francine S.
Los angeles
I highly recommend this serum. It gives a glow and brightens your face completely. Your pores will look smaller. However, it is a tad heavy on the skin so a little goes a long way. It will make you look younger as well.
Kim N.
arlington
I have used the Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Corrective Serum for years. I was very happy with it. It does help with my wrinkles. It makes my face feels soft and smooth. Love it.
Samatha M.
Royal Oak, MI
I rated this a 3 because of the price point. It’s is a good product, feels nice on but it’s just too expensive for what it does. I think there are better serums out on the market
LG G.
We wish we could say that Shiseido was kidding with this serum, because the formula is not only amazingly boring but also front-loaded with denatured alcohol, one of the most pro-aging ingredients known! Fighting signs of aging gets a lot harder when so much alcohol is present (you'll smell and feel it)—and, shockingly, despite all the statistical hype, this serum contains barely anything of true value for aging skin. It's mostly water, alcohol, glycerin, silicone for a silky feel, film-forming agent, and preservative. See the More Info section to learn more about how alcohol interacts negatively with skin.

What's particularly upsetting is that this sheer serum is supposed to strengthen skin's environmental defenses and ability to withstand stress. Knowing this, our question to Shiseido is why they're using one of the most stressing ingredients to skin, one research has shown break down rather than builds up healthy skin? And the fragrance ingredients added to the mix don't help matters, because these pose a risk of irritation for all skin types.
Emily P.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I've been using this eyecream for about 2 years now and I think it's by far the best eyecream I've used. It's light and I feel like it keeps my under eyes hydrated throughout the day. It's the only eyecream that doesn't make me break out underneath my eyes. However, the only con of this product is the pump. My pump stopped dispensing product, so I went out and bought more eyecream. I tried the old product again and it started pumping out product again! Not sure if this is a hiccup in the mechanism. Also I'm the thrifty type, so I love taking a part my products and getting every last drop, NOT with this product. Can't figure out a way to dismantle the product unfortunately. Otherwise, very great product!
Stephanie S.
Oak Harbor, WA
Definitely not worth the price. Thankfully I got this for cheap at TJ Maxx. I felt like I didn't get enough product versus the price. The pump also was very cheap. I had to wait for about 15 seconds for the serum to come up after a pump of use. But the pros of the product smelt super good when applied. This serum definitely helped with my dry skin. But it is nothing special.
Patty K.
Boulder, CO
I was lucky to receive this serum as a gift, as I generally do not spend so much on one product! The lines on my face are generally laugh lines around my eyes and mouth. After using this for a week or so, I noticed that those lines are fainter. I'm not sure if I would buy this again at this point in my life, as keeping to a routine with a good cleanser and moisturizer seems to be preventing new lines from forming pretty well, without the high dollar serum.