BY SHISEIDO

Inspired by the skin-plumping effects of hyaluronic acid injections, Shiseido developed Bio-Defining Complex, an exclusive formulation that helps promote skin’s power to produce hyaluronic acid.* After 1 day, eye contours look lifted, and other visible signs of aging appear corrected.** In 1 week: Lines are visibly smoothed away. Vivid clarity is restored around eyes. In 3 weeks : Youthful eye definition is perceived: Eye contours appear lifted, wrinkles are visibly reduced and dark circles appear minimized. *in vitro test **Tested by 219 women in 3 weeks.

• I am wondering if this is a good eye creme for night and ...2 Answers
Michael M.
Amazing as a eye cream it hydrates and corrects but it takes awhile to set in so it is not great if u do your makeup at the last minute but, if you do your eyes first this is great as long as its just under your eyes.Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Corrective Eye Cream
Prudence L.
I enjoy the texture of this eye cream. It is moisturizing but not thick that it would cause milia (bumps underneath the eyes). There is no scent to the cream. However, I did not notice any brightening or decrease in dark circles. It did help to moisturize the undereye.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
This is my favorite eye cream because it really feels great around my eyes. I only gave it 4 stars because it’s so pricey. It does last a very long time because a little goes a long way. I’ve been using it for years and it’s still very effective.
Tanya K.
I have had this product for about six months I have really dry/combo skin and... I’m not impressed especially for the price tag. Das espensive. I actually feel like it breaks me out...under my eyes. How??
Brooke T.
Cambridge, MA
I️ got this as a free sample and I’ve just started really using it. It feels very nice on my eyes but I️ don’t know if I’ve seen much of a difference. I’m also pretty young and don’t have many wrinkles so I️ don’t know if I️ would see much difference.
Imelda D.
Gaithersburg, MD
Let me say this a great eye serum! I love this brand! As i was using it i kept getting compliments on how great my skin was looking! And it felt great as well! It’s pricey but worth the price! Def continue to buy this product ! I love it!
Gabriela C.
Orlando
I paid a pretty penny for this cream. Shisiedo is a brand that’s been around along time and I have other friends that have used the brand. I personally did not like it. It was very heavy and greasy. Still since it was so expensive I soldiered on. After a month I still did not see any difference in my fine lines or crows feet. I have used other products that were less expensive and worked better.
Chelle N.
La Crescenta, CA
This is one of my favorite under eye creams. It’s not too thick and heavy, just like a light lotion mixed with serum. The pricing is kind of up there, but I get it when I can afford it. Some people think the scent is overwhelming but I like it, makes me feel luxurious.
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
I received a sample of this and fell in love! It worked wonders! I will be purchasing a full size when I get the chance to! It is pricey but in my opinion it is worth it! I would highly recommend this!
Lori R.
I got this as a sample from Sephora and I loved it! I will definitely be purchasing this again. This eye cream is so silky smooth and gentle on my delicate eye area. This eye cream is very expensive but I don’t mind paying for a product that actually shows real results.
Tori S.
Edina, MN
I am wondering if this is a good eye creme for night and day time? Or just for day? I am looking for one to use for both as a good moisturizer but it would be an added bonus to help dark circles. If it doesn't, that is okay but I do not want anything with pigment since I am also wearing it to bed. Thanks (:

Sephora