Shiseido Bio-Performance LiftDynamic Serum uploaded by Stefanie P.

BY SHISEIDO

This multi-benefit innovative sculpting serum supports skin’s natural restorative powers to help visibly lift and firm skin for youthful-looking density. With continued use, your skin appears youthfully tightened and looks more visibly sculpted. By helping restore elasticity and moisture, skin radiates with vitality.

Skin Type: All Skin types. Dermatologist-Tested.

• Immediately 78% of consumers reported that skin felt resilient.*
  • In 1 week 73% of consumers felt sagging was visibly improved.*
  • *Based on an independent consumer study by 141 women.

HOW TO USE

To Use: Apply each morning and evening after cleansing, balancing and strengthening skin. Press the pump once to dispense serum into the palm of hand and smooth it evenly over face.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• TruStructiv™ technology helps harness skin’s natural restorative powers.
  • Bio-Renewal Complex helps rejuvenate skin for a firm and resilient look.
  • Bio-Corrective Complex helps improve the appearance of sagging, loss of resilience and visible pronounced wrinkles.
  • Super Bio-Hyaluronic Acid N replenishes skin with deep moisture.

INGREDIENTS: WATER(AQUA/EAU), DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, XYLITOL, POLYSORBATE 20, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, TALC, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-150, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, ALUMINA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), MICA, TRISODIUM EDTA, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM CITRATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), SODIUM METAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM METABISULFITE, LIMONENE, INOSITOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), BENZYL BENZOATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LINALOOL, SACCHAROMYCES FERMENT LYSATE FILTRATE, SODIUM ACETYLATED HYALURONATE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, THYMUS SERPILLUM EXTRACT, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) FLOWER EXTRACT, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT (ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT), TOCOPHEROL.

Buy on Sephora*
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
So I bought this at Costco , thought it was a great eye cream and a good price deal, I was sooo wrong! While this eye cream moisturizes it does absolutely nothing for wrinkles or tired eyes! It’s completely useless! Will never buy again
Judy R.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This is my first time trying an eye treatment product from any brand, and i am pleasantly surprised. The product is very gentle and didn’t irritate my eyes. My eyes feel refreshed and hydrated.

At this time, i couldn’t say if there is room for improvement, as i don’t have any complaints or other brands to compare it too. Shiseido Bio-Performance LiftDynamic Serum
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This serum I first tried as a sampler that came as a gift with purchase on a little sample card at Ulta. I liked it so much, and was really looking for a new serum to try to help prevent wrinkles and be extremely anti aging since I am coming up on my big 30th birthday this year. So I found when applying, that this serum did actually make my skin softer and nice and smooth. After a week or two of using, I do believe it is starting to tighten and firm my skin, and it does give it a more youthful appearance & leaves it smooth & soft . Since I have dry skin, I also liked the fact that this serum works by helping to restore moisture (which I ALWAYS need),then which restores elasticity in the skin. So, basically it's supposed to use a technology that hydrates and helps your skin to restore itself and your natural youthful complexion. It also has a special complex in this serum that is supposed to be extremely anti aging and help get rid of fine lines, wrinkles, etc. & to firm and lift. Another thing that I liked about this product was that it is dermatologist tested and suitable for all skin types; so my fiance with oily skin could apply it to his face as well without breaking out from it. The only cons are that this product is a bit pricey, but it is very popular right now; but if I'm going to really be digging out cash for an anti aging product, I do think I prefer the DR Brandt needles no more for instant gratification, literally botox in a tub with a cool applicating brush that firms instantly without having to wait weeks. Would I buy this product again, maybe if I see great results over time and if it really does replenish my skins hydration & elasticity. If not, it is too expensive to just leave skin softer smoother and a bit firm after a few weeks of use.
Bea D.
Peachtree City
Really nice eye treatment - no irritation, wake up to softer looking lines. Absorbs quickly and as with all Shiseido products - a little goes a long way so while dollar-wise they run higher than some other products - you get great value based on utilization cost.
Diane K.
I have been using Shiseido products for...I don’t want to give away my age but in my opinion, overall, they have the best skincare products on the market as well as makeup and they keep getting better and better. When I tried their new skincare line, released I believe about a year and a half ago,Bio-Performance LiftFynamic Line, it was love the minute I first applied it to my skin. I use the complete line, the serum, eye and face cream. But the serum is my favorite product because as I apply it, I feel the years literally erasing from my skin. After the first use, I noticed a difference and by the end of the week, friends and family wanted to know if I had “work done” on my ace because my skin looked firm, my pores had shrunk and my skin was glowing. I loved all these products so much that I bought my mother the products to try. What a mistake. She looks so fabulous, young and vibrant, that it appears I’ll be her skincare supplier forever. This serum is magic, the fountain of youth, and I highly recommend not only the serum but the complete line consisting of only 3 products to everyone, male, female all ages all ethnic backgrounds. If you use it, you will see a dramatic improvement in your skin immediately. The longer you use it, the better the results. Shiseido, You Rock!
Vida A.
If I had to pick an eye treatment that made me cry when I ran out of it, it would be this eye treatment from Shiseido. This Lift Dynamic Eye Treatment had a nice buttery texture that moisturized my eyes and really helped lift and firm the little fine lines developing underneath my eye bags. The texture was so smooth and applied beautifully onto the skin with the correct amount of thickness. It was not watery like some eye creams nor was it heavy like other firming creams. After a few months of using this product I did see results with my normally tired and dry eyes looking smoother and more revitalized. I also love that this comes in a pump which is great for a germaphobe like me. Highly recommend!
Vy V.
Atlanta, GA
So, this eye cream is good for those who have concerns with firmness, elasticity, fine lines, wrinkles, and dryness. This is one of their newer eye creams I believe. I also like to use these kind of eye creams on clients who experience puffiness, and dark circles, due to it's ability to tighten and firm up around the eye area. It is a thicker consistency so a little goes a long way, but it goes on very smoothly, like buttah. It does have that hyaluronic acid in it so it will moisturize your under eyes.
Jane N.
There is a scent to this serum. I typically am not a fan of products that I put on my face that have a lasting scent, but the scent on this is not overpowering. Nice packaging and very gentle. It is a thicker gel than most serums. Nice to put on after washing your face and before a moisturizer. I'm not sure if I will purchase again because I'm not sure of the impact it has had on my skin.
Margaret W.
This product is wonderful. The consistency of the cream is not too thick but also not too thin. So while it is really hydrating and correcting the eye area, it is not over saturating and causing over plumping or little pockets of moisture. Though I haven't seen immediate results from this product when using it, I have noticed over time that my eyes have been looking more glowy and youthful.
beka m.
Bessemer, AL
i love these products! they make my skin feel so soft and make my makeup go on smoother. i have dry skin and it softens it. i get it online, and it's great value. i recommend this product to anybody especially ones with dry skin