BY SHISEIDO

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An antiaging eye cream that reveals visibly lifted, sculpted skin around the eyes and energizes skin's own natural reparative ability. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Fine lines and wrinkles- DrynessIf you want to know more…Featuring cutting-edge, intuitive bio-technology, Bio-Performance LiftDynamic Eye Treatment supports skin's natural inner resources to restore the look of elasticity and moisture. With continued use, the eye area regains a tightened and sculpted look while dark circles appear to fade and wrinkles are visibly reduced. The lightweight texture is non-sticky on skin. This product is dermatologist tested. Research results: Based on a self-evaluation by 115 to 117 females: - Penetrates and moisturizes deeply, so skin feels smooth and toned immediately - Skin looks more lifted, and wrinkles and dark circles appear improved in 1 week - Deep wrinkles are visibly reduced and the eye area looks more youthful in 3 weeks see more...

Buy on Sephora
Chrissy J.
Anaheim
Before Shisedo I never thought I would find an eye treatment that actually delivered the intense hydration my skin needs because I live in a the desert and I have tried everything but Shisedo Bio Performance Lifdynamic Eye treatment has not only moisturized my dry skin but the wrinkles have soften and are almost gone!Thank you Shisedo!
The Shiseido Eye Treatment has done wonders for my eyebags and wrinkles. It was extremely effective and I loved it. I bought it at a Korean beauty store and the value was a bit pricey, but it was worth the cost. I would'nt buy it again, however, because I have found other brands to preform greatly for much cheaper.
whitney :.
I received this product as a sample in my most recent birch box. The product is very gentle on the under eye area and you only need a little bit to cover the surface. I wouldn't purchase this as it is very expensive and I don't really need an eye cream. However it is an overall great product.
Melodee M.
Palisades Park, NJ
I have began using this product about 2 months ago after receiving it at a SHISEIDO event and absolutely love it because you can instantly see how it works. It greatly helps to keep fine lines at bay and is awesome to use day and night. When I run out, I'll purchase it myself!
Jasmine C.
Hudson, Colorado
I bought one last month, and its gone. Makes my eyes feel lifted, wide open, just amazing, i need more !! i have tried to get my mom to buy it but shes not willing to pay for one so maybe i will get her one and if she likes she can start buying them herself!!
Ade A.
Bronx, NY
Shiseido is know for quality skincare and this eye treatment does not disappoint. A little goes a long way. Apply after using your serum of choice and work in, by lightly patting under your eyes. The price is a little steep, but absolutely worth it!
Kate E.
I sampled this from birchbox and really love this brand. It definitely takes using at least a week to notice a difference but it did brighten up the circles under my eye a good bit. The formula feels really hydrating and a little goes a long way.
Marcia H.
Pflugerville, TX
Great serum addition to the Bio-Performance line! Very smooth and moisturizing and creates a virtually perfect complexion. Skin looks and feels uplifted after very first use. Look forward to the continuing results.
Sissy P.
Kansas City, MO
Amazing product for under eye and crows feet, but the price is outrageous. It really doesn't seem like you need to pay for something this expensive.
Danielle B.
East Rochester, NY
Works wonderful. I have used this product for many years and have found it to be most effective. Works as described and worth price you pay.