Shiseido Bio-Performance Glow Revival Serum

Bio-Performance Glow Revival Serum Sample

Always wanted to try does it leave the skin glowing and radiant?
Always wanted to try does it leave the skin glowing and radiant?
Start your review of Shiseido Bio-Performance Glow Revival Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Awi H.
Indianapolis
Absolutely love this product. My skin was extremely dry, flaky and irritable. Nothing I tired using on my skin helped the dryness. Now my skin felt and look moisturized.
Elisa K.
Queen Creek, AZ
I love the way this Serum goes on and stays on! It's so light yet you can feel that it's working! The scent is a plus! After a few days of use, I noticed a big difference in my color and texture!
Heather H.
Shiseido Bio-Performance Glow Revival Serum uploaded by Heather H.
The best of the best when it comes to eyelash curlers. I recommend this one to all my friends and family because it is visibly affective. Costs a little more than drugstore ones but absolutely worth it and justifiable. Makes my lashes curl, hold and stay!Shiseido Bio-Performance Glow Revival Serum
Sirena N.
THE BEST EYELASH CURLER EVER. I seriously have had mine for 10 years at this point and nothing compares. For my smaller, almond eyes, like many of Asian descent, the shape of this curler is unmatched. It has less of a curve to it so it doesn't pinch my eyelids like other curlers tend to do. You can easily find replacement pads on Amazon which I change every few months as I have for years. I bring this everywhere with me and will never replace it. It's more expensive at first but when I used to use ones for Rimmel, etc., I had to replace them all the time because of the poor quality and how uncomfortable they were on my eyes.
Erin E.
Elmsford, NY
This is the best eyelash curler I’ve ever used. It’s wider and flatter than most other curlers so it can actually grab all my lashes right up to the lash line without pinching myself, missing lashes, or pulling any out
Kathryn P.
San Diego, CA
I’ve had mine forever. It’s simply the best! The curve of the curler is much flatter than other tools so it’s perfect for wider almond eyes. It gets all of my lashes in one go. If mine ever breaks or gets misplaced, I’ll buy again in a heartbeat. Nothing else compares.
Tiffany A.
This is a great eyelash curler. The one I had previously was really cheap and couldn't curl for anything! This one, though... It does a great job at making my lashes curl and stay curled. It's comfortable and fits to my eyes better than my previous one and it even feels more expensive. I can't say it's the best because I've not had a lot of experience with curlers, but I really do like this one.
Mandy F.
Sparks, NV
I believed the hype and tried these.  Amazing. I used a cheap lash curler before this and will never go back.
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
I received this as a birthday gift. It exceeded my expectations! It curls your lashes all day long. It creates an excellent curl and allows for a great lash style before applying mascara. Love it!
sarah F.
ramsey, MN
Favorite eyelash curler! It fits my Asian eye perfectly and hasn't pulled out any of my eyelashes. My eyelashes actually stay up with this eyelash curler too. I wish I found this curler sooner. I only have good words about this