Shiseido Bio-Performance Glow Revival Eye Treatment uploaded by M B.Shiseido Bio-Performance Glow Revival Eye Treatment uploaded by M B.Shiseido Bio-Performance Glow Revival Eye Treatment uploaded by M B.

BY SHISEIDO

Transform the look of the eye area into its exceptional glow with this multi-benefit, anti-aging moisturizing eye cream. Specifically targeted to refine skin’s texture and reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone, dark circles, wrinkles and puffiness around the eyes. Its rich, hydrating texture absorbs quickly, leaving skin feeling comfortable and soft.

Skin Types: All skin Types. Dermatologist-Tested. Ophthalmologist-tested.

HOW TO USE

To Use: smooth over the eye area each morning and evening as the last step in your skincare routine. Uniquely shaped applicator tip can be used to gently massage around the eye area to help visibly reduce dark circles, dullness and puffiness.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• Multi-Capisolve 1124™ targets skin’s capillaries to improve resilience and the appearance of evenness and clarity.
  • New RenoCycle System helps promote a smoother renewal process to further improve the appearance of the complexion.
  • Vitamin C helps reduce the appearance of dullness and dark circles around the eye area.
  • Super Bio-Hyaluronic Acid Plus replenishes skin with rich moisture.

INGREDIENTS: WATER(AQUA/EAU), GLYCERIN, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SD ALCOHOL 40-B (ALCOHOL DENAT.), METHYL GLUCETH-10, MYRISTYL MYRISTATE, PETROLATUM, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, CETYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, PEG/PPG-14/7 DIMETHYL ETHER, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYSORBATE 60, PEG-40 STEARATE, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, ISOHEXADECANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, POLYSORBATE 80, SORBITAN TRISTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAFFEINE, SODIUM CITRATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), 2-O-ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID, SORBITAN OLEATE, DISODIUM EDTA, XANTHAN GUM, ALCOHOL, LIMONENE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM METAPHOSPHATE, XYLITOL, ORYZANOL, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL BENZOATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LINALOOL, SODIUM METABISULFITE, SODIUM ACETYLATED HYALURONATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, SACCHAROMYCES FERMENT LYSATE FILTRATE, CRATAEGUS MONOGYNA FLOWER EXTRACT, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, PAEONIA SUFFRUTICOSA ROOT EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, REHMANNIA CHINENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, CINNAMOMUM CASSIA BARK EXTRACT, BUPLEURUM FALCATUM ROOT EXTRACT, COIX LACRYMA-JOBI MA-YUEN SEED EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT.

M B.
Southern Pnes, NC
I love Shiseido’s Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate and Ibuki Eye Correcting Cream so when I found this at a discount store I was expecting it to be just as amazing. Not so much. I replaced my Ibuki Eye Correcting Cream and my under eye circles become more apparent. The application is also a little complicated. You don’t just put it on. You swirl it around your eye around pressure points. I also wasn’t sure at what step during my skin care regiment I should use it. For me it was too much work with no results. I’m glad I didn’t pay full price for it.
Bare S.
This is my favorite eye cream! It is 360 and has a mild retinol! It's a gel formula so its light and not sticky on the eye. It taps into the skin ultra fast and I always wake up looking so healthy and refreshed. It's literally my dream to set aside the money to buy another 60 dollar tube
Katelynn M.
Shippensburg, PA
It is always great to take care of your eyes! People forget that the skin surrounding the eye is so important and this product does a great job of correcting dark circles and fine lines.
Samantha T.
Bogart, GA
I didn't really see any benefit from using this product. Feels nice when it goes on though.
Rita E.
This cream is life!I have puffy eyes whit black circles,I mean I had!This cream took my eyes to another level!The bags under my eyesare gone!That for my was an huge huge thing!My dark circles are a lot better and the smalls line I was starting to have have gotten better.This is an OG to me