BY SHISEIDO

A high-performance, multibenefit moisturizing cream specifically targeted to visibly reduce the appearance of redness, uneven skintone, wrinkles, and pores. Bio-Performance Glow Revival Cream visibly reduces redness, dullness, and discoloration for beautiful, even-toned, glowing skin. Its creamy, velvety texture spreads easily and absorbs quickly, leaving skin looking dewy and supple. Multi-Capisolve 1124™ improves resilience and the appearance of evenness and clarity, while its RenoCycle system supports a smoother, natural cell renewal process to further improve the look of the complexion. Formulated with super bio-hyaluronic acid plus, it works to replenish skin with rich moisture, allowing the formula's creamy texture to spread easily and absorb quickly. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested. Research results: Based on an independent French consumer study by 110 women after 1 week: - The majority of consumers felt the appearance of uneven skintone and dullness improved After 1 month: - The majority of consumers felt the appearance of redness, pores, and wrinkles were visibly reduced see more...

Paige M.
Paige M.
I got this as a sample when I purchased something at Sephora. I don't love this, it has a lovely scent and moisturizes well without breaking me out but it also has tiny bits of glitter in it- not for me. I would recommend this as a night-out moisturizer for your décolletage for those who want to sparkle a bit more.
doan b.
doan b.
Euharlee, GA
Just bought this product the other day but the sale associate did give me a sample on a side to try this out. a bit expensive for my taste but its the food for your skin, and you only habe one so why not invest on it right.. will try to update this review soon. the smell of the product is incredible.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Love love love. It makes your face smooth for days. Smells really good and very gentle on the face. I have used other bio-performance products and they are all amazing! Its a little more on the expensive side but I highly would recommend it and other Shisdiedo products
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Los Angeles, CA
Very great cream!!! I'll strongly recommend it! Very nice smell, moisturizing your skin, skin looks younger and healthier! I've used it first time , but will go back for that one !!!
Monica O.
Monica O.
Snohomish, WA
Nice, basic cream. Moisturizing but didn't notice any special effect with "glow". It's on the pricier side and might be too heavy for those with combination or oily skin
It calms my redness, and moisturizes the skin. I use it at night since it is a bit oily. A little goes a long way, so you get a lot of uses for the money.
Eugenia T.
Eugenia T.
Staten island , NY
This is a great moisturizer if you feel like you have a dull apperence this cream will give you a glowing apperence and less of a dry complexion
Emily C.
Emily C.
Gives that perfect dewy look without making it look like you're sweating your face off. Can easily be worn under your make up
Ariel A.
Ariel A.
Salinas, CA
Shiseido, as I've said before. Is sooo great! The glow revival will help keep your skin looking youthful all day long!
Putthida S.
Putthida S.
Tacoma, WA
I'm so surprised of how awesome this moisturizer is. I do have dry skin, especially during winter/spring. This cream is light to medium thick texture, and it does make my face feel so hydrating. In term of brightening my skin, I don't see any difference at all.