BY SHISEIDO

A high-performance, multibenefit moisturizing cream specifically targeted to visibly reduce the appearance of redness, uneven skintone, wrinkles, and pores. Bio-Performance Glow Revival Cream visibly reduces redness, dullness, and discoloration for beautiful, even-toned, glowing skin. Its creamy, velvety texture spreads easily and absorbs quickly, leaving skin looking dewy and supple. Multi-Capisolve 1124™ improves resilience and the appearance of evenness and clarity, while its RenoCycle system supports a smoother, natural cell renewal process to further improve the look of the complexion. Formulated with super bio-hyaluronic acid plus, it works to replenish skin with rich moisture, allowing the formula's creamy texture to spread easily and absorb quickly. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested. Research results: Based on an independent French consumer study by 110 women after 1 week: - The majority of consumers felt the appearance of uneven skintone and dullness improved After 1 month: - The majority of consumers felt the appearance of redness, pores, and wrinkles were visibly reduced see more...

Heather J.
Manville, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smoothing, smells nice, helps regenerate skin cells to get new younger looking skin! This is one of my favorite moisturizers!
Deb S.
Gives my skin a healthy glow without making it oily. Looks and feels so smooth!
Connie L.
San Jose, CA
I use this every day for my face , only at night though. It's very moisturizing and it comfortable on the skin. The packaging is very nice. It's a bit pricey, but is worth the money.
Valeria T.
edinburg, tx
Amazing glow, I love this cream. it makes me feel wonderful. My skin feels so pretty when I use it!
Sheryl C.
I only got a small sample of this and i really wish i had a bigger sample. It felt amazing on my skin! Just wish it was a little more affordable.
Angela D.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Love love love. It makes your face smooth for days. Smells really good and very gentle on the face. I have used other bio-performance products and they are all amazing! Its a little more on the expensive side but I highly would recommend it and other Shisdiedo products
Brandy L.
Allen, TX
Rich and creamy, not greasy. The best I've ever used! :-) highly recommend, worth the money.
Lauren Q.
Coraopolis, PA
To. Die. For. One of the best moisturizers I've ever used. But of course it's from one of my favorite skin care lines!
Ramia C.
Eastpointe, MI
Very moisturizing and it's incredibly light. It's pricey but it's a great investment. It soaks in quickly and leaves my skin feeling moisturized all day.
doan b.
Euharlee, GA
Just bought this product the other day but the sale associate did give me a sample on a side to try this out. a bit expensive for my taste but its the food for your skin, and you only habe one so why not invest on it right.. will try to update this review soon. the smell of the product is incredible.