Shiseido Bio-Performance Glow Revival Cream uploaded by Jannat F.

BY SHISEIDO

Reveal beautifully, even toned, glowing skin with a velvety cream that spreads easily and absorbs quickly, leaving skin dewy and supple. This multi-benefit moisturizing cream visibly diminishes the appearance of redness, dullness, discoloration, visible pores and wrinkles. Its creamy, velvety texture spreads easily and absorbs quickly, leaving skin dewy and supple.

Skin Type: All Skin Types. Dermatologist-Tested.

• In 1 week the majority of consumers felt the appearance of uneven skin tone and dullness improved.*
  • In 1 month the majority of consumers felt the appearance of redness, pores and wrinkles were visibly reduced.*
  • *Based on an independent French consumer study by 110 women.

HOW TO USE

To Use: Smooth evenly over the face each morning and evening after cleansing, balancing and using Bio-Performance Glow Revival Serum.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• Multi-Capisolve 1124™ targets skin’s capillaries to improve resilience and the appearance of evenness and clarity.
  • New RenoCycle System helps promote a smoother renewal process to further improve the appearance of the complexion.
  • Super Bio-Hyaluronic Acid Plus replenishes skin with rich moisture.

INGREDIENTS: WATER(AQUA/EAU), DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, SD ALCOHOL 40-B (ALCOHOL DENAT.), TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, DIPHENYLSILOXY PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX(CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE), BEHENYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, TALC, TREHALOSE, PEG/PPG-14/7 DIMETHYL ETHER, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, STEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHYLACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYSORBATE 60, PEG-40 STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), SORBITAN TRISTEARATE, DISODIUM EDTA, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAFFEINE, SODIUM CITRATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), 2-O-ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID, SILICA, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM METAPHOSPHATE, LIMONENE, CITRIC ACID, XYLITOL, ORYZANOL, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, ALCOHOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL BENZOATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LINALOOL, SODIUM METABISULFITE, SODIUM ACETYLATED HYALURONATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, SACCHAROMYCES FERMENT LYSATE FILTRATE, CRATAEGUS MONOGYNA FLOWER EXTRACT, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, TOCOPHEROL, PAEONIA SUFFRUTICOSA ROOT EXTRACT, REHMANNIA CHINENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, CINNAMOMUM CASSIA BARK EXTRACT, BUPLEURUM FALCATUM ROOT EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT

Shiseido Bio-Performance Glow Revival Cream
  • "Very moisturizing and it's incredibly light. It's pricey but it's a great investment. It soaks in quickly and leaves my skin feeling moisturized all day." in 7 reviews
  • "This has been my favorite moisturizer for the past few months. I'm actually in love with all Shiseido products I've tried, to be honest, but we're not talking about all of them right now. This moisturizer changed my skincare game and went beyond my expectations. It took care of my dry patches and has honestly made me look more healthy and given me the fresh glow look I've been searching for. I'd recommend this all day, every day, specifically for people with normal, combination, and dry skin." in 3 reviews
Sybil ✈.
Staten Island , NY
I first tried this at the duty free of an airport. Flights leave your skin dehydrated, so I was just looking to grab a random sample to try. The texture of this cream was light and heavenly! I dabbed a bit on the side of my jaw and it made my skin instantly soft and smooth. WTF! I ordered a full size as soon as I could. My skin was lovely and soft the whole time I used this jar, and I scraped every last bit out of there. It never made me break out or anything. If I had the budget, I’d be buying this all the time. One jar lasted me about 4 months.
Paige M.
I got this as a sample when I purchased something at Sephora. I don't love this, it has a lovely scent and moisturizes well without breaking me out but it also has tiny bits of glitter in it- not for me. I would recommend this as a night-out moisturizer for your décolletage for those who want to sparkle a bit more.
Regina N.
New York , NY
I'm in love with this moisturizer. Hands down. This is miles above every other moisturizer that I've tried. It's not too heavy but it does an amazing job of hydrating my face. The luxury price tag is the only down side but if you're looking to splurge on a high-end skincare product than it's totally worthwhile!
Putthida S.
Tacoma, WA
I'm so surprised of how awesome this moisturizer is. I do have dry skin, especially during winter/spring. This cream is light to medium thick texture, and it does make my face feel so hydrating. In term of brightening my skin, I don't see any difference at all.
Angela D.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Love love love. It makes your face smooth for days. Smells really good and very gentle on the face. I have used other bio-performance products and they are all amazing! Its a little more on the expensive side but I highly would recommend it and other Shisdiedo products
doan b.
Euharlee, GA
Just bought this product the other day but the sale associate did give me a sample on a side to try this out. a bit expensive for my taste but its the food for your skin, and you only habe one so why not invest on it right.. will try to update this review soon. the smell of the product is incredible.
Monica O.
Henderson, NV
Nice, basic cream. Moisturizing but didn't notice any special effect with "glow". It's on the pricier side and might be too heavy for those with combination or oily skin
Valentina B.
Los Angeles, CA
Very great cream!!! I'll strongly recommend it! Very nice smell, moisturizing your skin, skin looks younger and healthier! I've used it first time , but will go back for that one !!!
Connie L.
San Jose, CA
I use this every day for my face , only at night though. It's very moisturizing and it comfortable on the skin. The packaging is very nice. It's a bit pricey, but is worth the money.
It calms my redness, and moisturizes the skin. I use it at night since it is a bit oily. A little goes a long way, so you get a lot of uses for the money.

back