BY SHISEIDO

A high-performance, multibenefit moisturizing cream specifically targeted to visibly reduce the appearance of redness, uneven skintone, wrinkles, and pores. Bio-Performance Glow Revival Cream visibly reduces redness, dullness, and discoloration for beautiful, even-toned, glowing skin. Its creamy, velvety texture spreads easily and absorbs quickly, leaving skin looking dewy and supple. Multi-Capisolve 1124™ improves resilience and the appearance of evenness and clarity, while its RenoCycle system supports a smoother, natural cell renewal process to further improve the look of the complexion. Formulated with super bio-hyaluronic acid plus, it works to replenish skin with rich moisture, allowing the formula's creamy texture to spread easily and absorb quickly. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested. Research results: Based on an independent French consumer study by 110 women after 1 week: - The majority of consumers felt the appearance of uneven skintone and dullness improved After 1 month: - The majority of consumers felt the appearance of redness, pores, and wrinkles were visibly reduced see more...

Regina N.
new york, ny
I'm in love with this moisturizer. Hands down. This is miles above every other moisturizer that I've tried. It's not too heavy but it does an amazing job of hydrating my face. The luxury price tag is the only down side but if you're looking to splurge on a high-end skincare product than it's totally worthwhile!
Monica O.
Snohomish, WA
Nice, basic cream. Moisturizing but didn't notice any special effect with "glow". It's on the pricier side and might be too heavy for those with combination or oily skin
It calms my redness, and moisturizes the skin. I use it at night since it is a bit oily. A little goes a long way, so you get a lot of uses for the money.
Heather J.
Manville, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smoothing, smells nice, helps regenerate skin cells to get new younger looking skin! This is one of my favorite moisturizers!
Ariel A.
Salinas, CA
Shiseido, as I've said before. Is sooo great! The glow revival will help keep your skin looking youthful all day long!
Ramia C.
Eastpointe, MI
Very moisturizing and it's incredibly light. It's pricey but it's a great investment. It soaks in quickly and leaves my skin feeling moisturized all day.
Zaira Z.
San Diego, CA
Great moisturizer. It leaves my skin really soft and non greasy and looking smooth and healthy. I definitely recommended!!
Valeria T.
edinburg, tx
Amazing glow, I love this cream. it makes me feel wonderful. My skin feels so pretty when I use it!
Brandy L.
Allen, TX
Rich and creamy, not greasy. The best I've ever used! :-) highly recommend, worth the money.
Deb S.
Gives my skin a healthy glow without making it oily. Looks and feels so smooth!