Shiseido Bio-Performance Advanced Super Revitalizing Cream uploaded by Socheata R.Shiseido Bio-Performance Advanced Super Revitalizing Cream uploaded by Darya G.

BY SHISEIDO

Super Revitalizing Cream reveals beautifully resilient-looking smooth skin and creates the foundation for a more youthful look. Skin becomes visibly refined while the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are diminished. Skin feels dewy, soft and fully moisturized. Skin feels dewy and soft while the cream works to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Skin Type: All Skin types. Dermatologist-Tested.

• Immediately 78% of consumers reported that skin felt resilient.*
  • In 1 week 73% of consumers felt sagging was visibly improved.*
  • *Based on an independent consumer study by 141 women.

HOW TO USE

To Use: Apply each morning and evening after cleansing, balancing and strengthening skin. Press the pump once to dispense serum into the palm of hand and smooth it evenly over face.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• TruStructiv™ technology helps harness skin’s natural restorative powers.
  • Bio-Renewal Complex helps rejuvenate skin for a firm and resilient look.
  • Bio-Corrective Complex helps improve the appearance of sagging, loss of resilience and visible pronounced wrinkles.
  • Super Bio-Hyaluronic Acid N replenishes skin with deep moisture.

INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISODODECANE, ISOHEXADECANE, DIMETHICONE, CETYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, PEG-150, PEG-8 DIISOSTEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE, SODIUM CITRATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TRISODIUM EDTA, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE, HYDROXYPROLINE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM METAPHOSPHATE, BENZYL BENZOATE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, SODIUM ACETYLATED HYALURONATE, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, SACCHAROMYCES FERMENT LYSATE FILTRATE, RUBUS IDAEUS (RASPBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), SYZYGIUM JAMBOS LEAF EXTRACT, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), TOCOPHEROL.

Socheata R.
Long Beach, CA
I love love love this facial cream! I have overly sensitive skin and this product is amazing! I use it day and night. I wake up every morning with a smooth face. You can find this at macys or nordstrom's for $98 bucks. I try to get this when they have their little gift packages so I can use the smaller one for travel.
Joana C.
I love this. I apply this every night and It really hydrates my skin that it feels soft and supple the next day. It is gentle on my skin and it actually stopped me from having any pimples. The only drawback for this is that its super expensive. I wish it isn't. I want to purchase this again but I feel like there's other value for money products out there that I could try than sticking on to this cause if else I'll be poor before I know it.
Qi Z.
Quincy, MA
My Holy Grail winter skincare!! Love how moisturizing it is. It is a little pricy but it is definitely worth the money. I got mine at Nordstrom. It is gentle and feels silky. I would definitely recommend to others to give it a try
Lisa D.
I love this moisturizer!  The texture is amazing and it makes skin sooooo soft!  Great for nighttime use, very hydrating, doesn't cause breakouts.  This is a solid product, and well worth the price.
Ashley 🐱.
I use this cream every night where my skin gets dry and I just love how supple my skin looks the next morning. I am a repeating user because I love the results for this.
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
Moisturizer samples have never amazed me or convinced me they are worth spending my hard earned money on. That was true until I tried this one. I give this full credit for recuperating my dry, flaky skin into plump, smooth skin. I would recommend using this at night, as it is an emollient and thick cream. I am going to be saving my pennies to purchase a full size of this!
Veronica V.
Indiana, PA
It only takes a pea sized amount. If you have oily skin, I wouldn't recommend it. It would be great for dry skin however. Using at night, I can still feel it on my skin in the morning. It has a very neutral smell and color. This would be great to layer over a serum.
Nidhi J.
Chicago
This is a fantastic product the price is obviously a concern for me but definitely could see the difference on your skin with just a couple of uses
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
A lot of ambiguous reviews on this cream. But personally I really like it!!!!I have a combined skin, in winter a little dry even. Used it for the night - as a result the skin is well hydrated. Also noticed that the cream works well against fine wrinkles.I recommend to everyone, except for owners of fatty and problematic skin, as it can clog pores.