Shiseido Bio-Performance Advanced Super Revitalizer (Cream) Whitening Formula N uploaded by Lei L.Shiseido Bio-Performance Advanced Super Revitalizer (Cream) Whitening Formula N uploaded by Lei L.

BY SHISEIDO

A luxurious, highly-concentrated skin supplement that combats the effects of an aggressive environment. Visibly reduces fine lines, roughness, dryness, and other signs of premature aging while energizing and rehydrating skin.

Lei L.
Honolulu, HI
Product Claims: extend the look of youth with newly re-formulated Advanced Super Revitalizing Cream. Patent-pending Bio-Revitalizing Complex reinforces skin's elastic fibres, the key to promoting skin's resilience and firmness. Prevent the first stages of line formation with this richly textured, ultra-hydrating formulation.

My review: I used this as a night cream. The texture is thick yet creamy, but my skin absorbs it soo quickly! It provided just the right amount of hydration for my skin without leaving any residue or cause breakouts. It is a light peach color and has no added fragrance, which is a plus. With regular use, my skin is super soft and smooth, feels dewy and fully moisturized until the morning. In terms of reducing fine lines, it will take a few months of regular usage, so definitely an incentive for me to get the full size. I'm just so happy that I have found another hydrating cream with good ingredients that suits my skin and renews my skin at night time!
Iris Y.
This Moisturizer is one of the most super hydrating products i have come across! The cream is a bit heavy and i recommend using it at night instead! because it such a thick cream it can be used a night moisturizing cream! But yes this is a good product
Kristie J.
Lebanon, IN
This makes my skin feel so soft and luxurious, and I can use it both morning and night. It's very hydrating and again, makes my skin feel so good.

My only 2 issues with it are that it is in a jar and that makes the product go bad/lose potency faster than if it was in a pump type bottle. And the price of course, Shiseido is a pricey brand but once you try it you realize why!
Michaella A.
Carson, CA
I only have this in a trial size since it wasn't given to me by a friend. but i DEFINITELY love love LOVE this product. anything that is Shisedo, i will definitely recommend. it was effective on my face and the results are there. i can't wait to get more of it.
Kim Y.
seattle, WA
Love all of their product met this didn't work well with my skin. I had oily skin and acne. The cream amazing but it made me breakout even more. I would recommend this for ,ore dry skin.
Mai X.
Anchorage, AK
Love love this cream! Really moisturizing and it makes my skin feel bouncy the next day. It can be a little oily the next day but a little goes a long way! Great product!
Myra K.
My all time favorite moisturizer.. its works perfect and makes your face feels so soft and fresh!! its do the job of moisturizing it.. I love it and will never can find the replacement for this!!!
Lili L.
E Palo Alto, CA
I love this cream, it leaves my skin feeling so soft with the benefit of an even tone. I'm 38 and constantly get compliments on my skin, I will definitely recommend it!
Inessa L.
Sandy Springs, GA
I like this cream a lot: it's emollient but does not leave your skin greasy. As it does not have SPF protection, i usually apply it at night. It leaves my skin very smoth and hydrated in the morning.
Sharon M.
a little goes a long way with this eye cream.  I dab a small amount around my orbital area and keeps it nice and plump and decreases the fine lines

back