Shiseido Bio Performance Advanced Super Revitalizer Cream N uploaded by Karla T.Shiseido Bio Performance Advanced Super Revitalizer Cream N uploaded by Karla T.

BY SHISEIDO

A rich weightless highly concentrated skin treatment Helps fight against effects of environmental aggressions Eliminates signs of dryness roughness & fine lines Formulated with Antioxidants to shield from free radicals to prevent wrinkles Contains exclusive Super Bio-Hyaluronic Acid & Bio-EPO attract Helps seal in moisture persistently Unveils smoother & youthful looking complexion Packaged in a new travel-friendly size To use: Apply day & evening on face & neck after cleansing & toning.

Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
This is a totally beautiful and luxurious rich cream. Goes on smoothly and leaves skin feeling well hydrated, plumped and firm. I love the pleasant smell of this.

It is definitely a luxury item moisturizer but I really do think its worth the price.
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
Wonderful cream, a little bit goes a long way. Has a very soft smell and leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated. I do have a t-zone so I mainly use it around the cheek, chin and eyes areas. Helps me keep my skin hydrated in the bitter cold winter and I use it at night also after my cleaning routine. The only cons is the price.
Allison B.
Cambridge, MN
One of the best moisturizers I have ever purchased, a little goes a long way so though it is a pretty penny it will last forever. I will be buying another and one for my mom as well. It leaves a beautiful dewey finish on your skin and has never made me break out
Ana T.
This product has been the best moisturizer I have ever purchased. I have tried cheaper and more expensive , but always come back to this one for my dry skin. It is so gentle but gives me the hydration I need without causing breakouts or being greasy
Linna C.
I love Shiesedo products, they can be super pricey, but this brand really works wonders on your skin! The Shiseido Bio Performance Advanced Super Revitalizer really brightens my entire face after a good wash. I like to use it under my makeup, to keep my makeup from cracking or before going to bed. There is no added scent which is what I always look for, because my skin easily reacts to anything scented on my face! What I really love about this product that it keeps my skin so bright and soft and minimizes my pores!
Dawn S.
Lake Charles, LA
This is the review I was looking forward to. Omg I love this stuff!! A sample was given to me one time by a friend, I loved it so much I bought some. This is not cheap, but if I'm gonna pay for a great moisture then that exactly what I want. My skin looked fabulous the first day I used it. It doesn't leave a heavy feeling on the skin witch is great for me because I have oily skin. It smooths the skin while giving a rested awake look. I almost can't put into words how great it is. I'm only 37, but I believe in taking care of my skin now rather play catch up later. Happy skin ;)
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
I have been a big Shiseido user since I've been 18 and my skin looks better than ever. The Bio Performance cream in particular is amazing. Leaves my skin feeling softer, more hydrated, with a smoothr texture, and smelling fresh without an overpowering scent. I use a tiny q-tip size dab and it spreads beautifully over my face and sinks in deeply. It has been a must have miracle worker for me. I swear by this product! I can go makeup free since switching to this cream.
Sarah W.
I got this as a deluxe sample and loved using it at night before I went to bed. It had a nice consistency and made my skin feel nice. However, I do not know if I would purchase a full size as it is expensive and didn't love it enough to spend the money especially since I have so many other things to use up first.
Irina B.
Boston, MA
This brand is one of my favorites - but then I'm a huge sucker for Asian skin care. I've seen great results with the bio performance. It's definitely a little pricey, but it's definitely worth it - because the prices are there. The packaging is gorgeous as well. Definitely looks expensive.
Monica O.
Henderson, NV
This is a good and basic moisturizer. It would work best for normal to dry types of skin. It can feel somewhat heavy and I wouldn't use it in very humid environments. I did not see much difference in my skin except for good hydration. For the price that it is, I expected more from it

back