BeautyFaceFacial SkincareShiseido
Bio Performance Advanced Super Revitalizer Cream N

Shiseido Bio Performance Advanced Super Revitalizer Cream N

A rich weightless highly concentrated skin treatment Helps fight against effects of environmental aggressions Eliminates signs of dryness roughness & fine lines Formulated with Antioxidants to shield from free radicals to prevent wrinkles Contains exclusive Super Bio-Hyaluronic Acid & Bio-EPO attract Helps seal in moisture persistently Unveils smoother & youthful looking complexion Packaged in a new travel-friendly size To use: Apply day & evening on face & neck after cleansing & toning.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shiseido Bio Performance Advanced Super Revitalizer Cream N!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie W.
Shiseido Bio Performance Advanced Super Revitalizer Cream N uploaded by Stephanie W.
Purchased at: Macy's
I have been using this at night time on top of the Shiseido bio-performance glow revival serum. So far, the two have been working excellent together! This cream is luxurious, rich, super hydrating and not too heavy. I’m 29 and just beginning to get fine lines on my forehead, but this cream works wonders on them. It has bio-revitalizing complex and bio-hyaluronic acid to protect the skin and keep it plump. Love this cream! Shiseido Bio Performance Advanced Super Revitalizer Cream N #shiseido #bioperformance #facecream #cream #superrevitalizing #skincare #skin #selfcare #beauty #beautiful #beautifulskin #regimen #skinregimen #skinroutine #routine #creme #rich #luxurious #moisturizing #moisturizer #smooth #hydrate #hydration #hydrating #hydrator #skincream #facecreme
Xuemin L.
Allen, TX
Shiseido Bio Performance Advanced Super Revitalizer Cream N uploaded by Xuemin L.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
All shiseido bio performance creams are nice. This one is a little little compare the shiny bottle. Still enough for fall/winter use, then followed by shiseido sunscreen. I keep each kind a bottle on hand to use. And can’t stop loving them.
Sherry H.
Shiseido Bio Performance Advanced Super Revitalizer Cream N uploaded by Sherry H.
Before using this, I was an “all over the place” skincare person. I wanted to try everything new and mixed and matched different brands. I found many items I like by doing that but my results were all over the place and I couldn’t determine which product was actually giving me certain results that I liked. so I found this on sale and bought it on a whim. I honestly didn’t have a lot of hope for it and thought of returning it. I’m so glad I didn’t! This Bio-Performance Revitalizing cream is a game changer, no matter how cliché that sounds! My skin loves this. It’s hydrated all day long and looks dewy, not oily. And I don’t need foundation or a pore primer! I have combination skin so I was concerned, but it works beautifully. My skin texture has improved, my pores look smaller, and my skin, including my neck, looks firmer. it makes my skin glow! Theonly thing I don’t like about it is the fragrance. It reminds me of my grandmother’s perfume from back in the 70’s and 80’s, but it doesn’t last long and I don’t notice it after about 10- 20 minutes. I would recommend this to anyone in their mid to late 30’s through their 40’s. Maybe longer, but I still have a few years! haha I may switch to another Shiseido product by then. Buy this! Have an open mind. Use it as directed. Ignore the short fragrance time. Your skin will look amazing! I’ve only been using this for a few weeks, and I have major improvements. I’m so happy I have @shiseido a chance! #shiseido #glow #loveyourskin
Jha M.
Arcata, CA
Shiseido Bio Performance Advanced Super Revitalizer Cream N uploaded by Jha M.
I super like this Shiseido bioperformance Advanced Super Revitalizing cream, it really moisturizes my skin all day long. It regenerates and re-energizes my almost hopeless skin due to excessive dryness. It's not the most fragrant type but you can definitely feel relaxed by the smell once you put it on. It is a bit creamy but is not sticky or irritating on the face so you can feel comfortable once applied. Within three days of continuous use, you will see the result of rejuvenation on your face.
Inna S.
Sacramento, CA
Shiseido Bio Performance Advanced Super Revitalizer Cream N uploaded by Inna S.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Love it ❤️ amazing results this moisturizer gives.Its has pretty thick consistency but at the same time light, it absorbs really good! My skin looks super healthy .
Socheata R.
Long Beach, CA
Shiseido Bio Performance Advanced Super Revitalizer Cream N uploaded by Socheata R.
I purchased this at nordstrom for about $100 bucks. Best moisturizer I have used. I just it 2 times a day. In the morning and at night. It doesn't feel so think or heavy on the face. I do see a difference when using it. My skin feels smoother and tighter. I would definitely recommend this product.
Hilda O.
Arlington Heights
I absolutely love this moisturizer, it is by far one of my favorites. I have very dry skin and have yet to find a better product. It does not leave your skin feeling greasy and makes your skin feel amazing.
Karla  V.
Freehold, NJ
Shiseido Bio Performance Advanced Super Revitalizer Cream N uploaded by Karla  V.
Wonderful cream, a little bit goes a long way. Has a very soft smell and leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated. I do have a t-zone so I mainly use it around the cheek, chin and eyes areas. Helps me keep my skin hydrated in the bitter cold winter and I use it at night also after my cleaning routine. The only cons is the price.
Monica  O.
Henderson, NV
This is a good and basic moisturizer. It would work best for normal to dry types of skin. It can feel somewhat heavy and I wouldn't use it in very humid environments. I did not see much difference in my skin except for good hydration. For the price that it is, I expected more from it
Irina B.
Boston, MA
This brand is one of my favorites - but then I'm a huge sucker for Asian skin care. I've seen great results with the bio performance. It's definitely a little pricey, but it's definitely worth it - because the prices are there. The packaging is gorgeous as well. Definitely looks expensive.

Looking for your answer?