Shiseido Bio-Performance Advanced Restoring Cream uploaded by Lee M.

BY SHISEIDO

A powerful time-fighting cream that brings an advanced solution against the forces that affect facial skin, such as loss of resilience and the appearance of wrinkles. With innovative technology that helps maximize skin's natural power, this cream gives skin a youthful-looking firmness while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.

• Formulated to protect skin from harmful environmental aggressors and maintain youthful looking skin.

Skin Type: All Skin Types. Dermatologist-Tested.

HOW TO USE

Smooth evenly over face each morning and evening after cleansing and balancing. To ensure product purity, always use the specially provided spatula when taking cream from the jar.

KEY INGREDIENTS

Super Bio-Hyaluronic Acid N supplies a high level of moisture which helps maintain a positive cycle in the skin.

INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, TRICAPRYLIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, PEG-100 STEARATE, MYRISTYL MYRISTATE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, ERYTHRITOL, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX (CERA MICROCRISTALLINA), BEHENYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHYLACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE CROSSPOLYMER, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, TALC, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, SILICA, ALUMINA, DISODIUM EDTA, SORBITAN TRISTEARATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), SODIUM CITRATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM METABISULFITE, SODIUM METAPHOSPHATE, INOSITOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, SACCHAROMYCES FERMENT LYSATE FILTRATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, SODIUM ACETYLATED HYALURONATE, EUGENOL, SYZYGIUM JAMBOS LEAF EXTRACT, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), TOCOPHEROL

Katie H.
New York City
Shiseido's Super Restoring Cream seems like it was designed for parched
skin that's been on a long journey without good food and rationed
amounts of clean water. It is a great cream that really is restoring,
but for skin that needs just a little extra (and not a whole lot of
extra) it is too much. I found that mixing this cream with another, such
as Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, works better
than either alone.

If the skin is parched and/or dull, Super Restoring Cream is worth a try, but if it's in good condition, it may be too much.
Christy R.
This product is what fixed my skin from being dry and uneven to be combination skin and smooth. I live for this product. Definitely worth the bucks. This product is just so great and really is so good. LOVE this one for sure. So worth the high cost.
Faiza M.
This cream is amazing. It's a bit on the heavy side but if u have dry skin, it's the best. My skin felt soft and smooth and so hydrated. I admit I use this mostly in the winter and when I've been exfoliating or using retinol products and it literally smoothed my skin like it wasn't peeling . I love this product. It's expensive but worth it.
Valerie G.
Jersey City, NJ
I usually love Shiseido but this product was okay ... this really moisturizes (hyaluronic acid) but it's very thick. This product leaves a residue and it caused me to break out. I stopped using this product and I do not have anymore breakout. I will not repurchase.
Luz V.
New Milford, NJ
I have been experiencing dryness in my cheeks, so weird. I have never had any issues of dryness nor acne  I have been looking for a cream to keep my face moisturized. I go through flaky dry skin in the summer and winter months. This is an amazing product. Moisture and glow all day. Perfect for night and day.
Jennifer V.
Richmond, CA
I love this although I know it's pretty expensive I received it on as a Sephora sample it is very effective are used it when I went to the pool and it met my expectations I love it and it holds up for a pretty good hours
Taylor H.
Strasburg, VA
works great! Couldn't ask for a better wonderful and exciting product it has exceeded my exectations and has no compare to other products! It is 100% affordable and highly recommend this to others they won't find anything better! I need another one!!!!
Pamela G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this moisturizer! It's perfect for my normal to dry skin. I use it before bed and when I wake up my skin feels so soft. I use it under my makeup during the day and I do t get any dry patches on my skin anymore! It's also great on my sensitive skin. I love the smell of all shiseido. I highly recommend!
Katya B.
At first, I felt that the consistency of this cream is too heavy for my skin type (it’s dry), but my second impression was much better (I don’t know what changed though). I even concluded that this moisturizer works the best during the day, even though I usually prefer lighter moisturizers. What I loved from the first sight about this cream is its aroma. The cream smells so delicious you almost want to eat it!
Gina A.
This right here is the best moisturizer I have ever used. It smells great and leaves my dry skin looking as healthy as ever. The only reason why I stopped using it is that is is $100 a container and for a college student that is not practical.
Kathy D.
Does this stuff work, is it greasy? Worth the price?
Niloufar G.
Vancouver, BC
Does this stuff work? Is it light or on the heavier side? Is it good for someone in their mid to late 20’s?

Macy's