BY SHISEIDO

These quick, concentrated treatment sheets reduce the appearance of wrinkles with just one 15-minute application. Each use refines the skin's texture and improves its resilience for eyes that look vibrant and skin as smooth as silk. • Pure Retinol Micro-Infusion technology penetrates skin instantly to smooth away wrinkles. • Includes Benefiance's powerful WrinkleResist technology to prevent new wrinkle formation and treat existing wrinkles. • Instantly brightens to counteract dark circles & dullness. • Plumps skin with 24-hour hydration. • Wrinkle Retouching Fiber Sheet Mask conforms to skin to seal in essence and refine texture. • Dermatologist & ophthalmologist tested. Web ID: 929367.

Pure Retinol Micro-Infusion technology penetrates skin instantly to smooth away wrinkles.; Includes Benefiance's powerful WrinkleResist technology to prevent new wrinkle formation and treat existing wrinkles.; Instantly brightens to counteract dark circles and dullness.; Plumps skin with 24-hour hydration.; Wrinkle Retouching Fiber Sheet Mask conforms to skin to seal in essence and refine texture.

Web ID: 1240173

Noe E.
Honolulu, HI
I specifically use these mask for my dark under-eye pigmentation. The only mask I have tried that has helped this problem, and I've tried a lot! The retinol is not drying or too harsh for the under-eye area. The presoaked cotton sheets are easy to use and stick to the skin well. The individually packed eye mask keep the product fresh. I rub the extra serum onto my rest of my face. I use them at night, once a week, and leave them on for about 30 mins. Been through one box (12 packets) and on to my second.
Ivy D.
Huntington Beach
Love them. Of course they are pricey but worth it. If you place them in. Zip lock baggie after first use it will stay moist for couple days so you can reuse. I see instant results. Great for traveling and using in the plain.
Shari L.
Best eye mask!!!! This product is hydrating and soothing. I received it as a free sample from Sephora. Would repurchase but have been holding off due to the price. I will probably cave soon though because it’s that good! Comes in nice packaging too!
Kristen L.
Edmonton, AB
Purchased at: Sephora
I was tempted to buy these for over a year, but never did because of the price. I finally caved (decent eye masks are usually $8 per) and bought a box. These are the real deal. They reduce the puffiness and my dark circles immediately. These are a lifesaver for when I am looking tired but have an event to go to. I would highly recommend these!