BY SHISEIDO

A set of concentrated eye treatment sheets that instantly restore vibrancy and moisture to the eye area. These eye masks work to dramatically reduce the appearance of wrinkles in the eye area in as little as 15 minutes. While brightening and minimizing dark circles, they plump the skin with hydration and refine texture for softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin. Pure Retinol Micro-Infusion technology penetrates skin instantly to smooth away the look of wrinkles. The mask conforms to skin to seal in essence and refine texture for 24-hour hydration. It also features Benefiance's powerful WrinkleResist technology to prevent new wrinkle formation and help treat existing wrinkles. This product addresses three types of eye area wrinkles: corner crinkling, undereye wrinkles, and crow's feet. Pure Retinol Micro-Infusion Technology delivers ultrasmall particles of retinol in an essence, providing an easily-absorbed formula with a higher concentration of the active ingredient. Wrinkle-Retouching Sheet is thicker, more adherent, and more flexible. It stays in place on the skin while physically stretching wrinkles and smoothing them out. It holds 20 percent more essence than the previous version. Smoothness-holding polymers in the essence stay on the skin surface for hours after mask removal, maintaining skin's smoothness. Research results: In a self evaluation by 102 German women between 35 to 58 years old: - 100% improved dryness - 89% softened eye area - 86% improved dullness - 86% improved skin quality - 99% said they will continue using the product see more...

Buy on ULTA
Mikaela J.
Jacksonville
Review for: Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask 3 Packettes x 2 Sheets more...
Let me just say that I absolutely LOVED this cream! I received a sample of it from sephora and the cream left my under eyes feeling so smooth and firm The formula of the cream wasn’t too heavy for my under eye and it smelled fantastic! Unfortunately, because I only had a sample, I can’t guarantee that there were any long term or lasting effects HOWEVER this has been one of my favorite eye cream samples and if you get your hands on some, I definitely recommend trying it!
Valerie L.
A product that gives immediate results. I'm only on my early 30s but have really began carrying for my skin in the past two or three years. I purchased these eye masks and it came with a sample of the ultimum eye cream which I also love. Both absorb into the skin quickly and give the skin a softly puffy, youthful feel with noticeably less wrinkles.
Courtney M.
Blackfoot, ID
I tried out these under eye treatments for the first time tonight. Loved the packaging and how they are very easy to apply. The product is already on the eye pads and all you have to do is stick them on your face. Simply pat in any extra product after removing the pads 15 minutes later. My under eye area feels hydrated and refreshed. Can't wait to try them again for maximum results. I bought this product from Ulta.
Jennifer G.
Mclean, VA
AMAZING! I bought these when they were on sale for $8.50 at Ulta and I couldn’t be happier after just one use, let alone if you add them into your weekly routine. You can tell from the before, during, and after photos that you could see instant results in the fine lines around my eyes. I would 100% recommend.
Marissa A.
SYLVESTER, GA
Amazing! I'm not much of a mask kind girl but Dayum I love these eye masks. They make my eye area glow, the skin tone is more evwn, soooooo moisturized. These are a love for me and I will continue to repurchase
Ane K.
It's a shame these eye masks are so expensive--if they weren't, I would use a pack every single night. They're the only thing I've seen make a difference for lines under my eyes. I definitely recommend these because its truly effective
Christina L.
San Francisco, CA
It was very soothing. I hav always enjoyed Shesheido products. Packaging was what you could expect from them.  I think this met my expectations of the product since it was effective in delivering moisture to my eye areas. Yes, I would buy and recommmend this product.
Genevieve M.
Granger, IN
I love, Love, LOVE these! These little eye patches are one of the only eye products that you can feel working right away. About 10-15 minutes is all you need for a quick under eye pick me up, and my dark circles feel instantly tightened, brightened, and refreshed. :)
Tanya S.
Winnetka , CA
Great eye mask wish I had more ! Under eyes feel cooling relaxing and u leave it in for 15 to 20 minutes and press on after removing the eye mask and eyes look awake and bright
Maria R.
The first time I tried these little life savers was when I purchased a sample pack on Sephora's online store. OMG! For me...they work. Are they expensive? Kind of. Well, let me explain. Sephora no longer sells the sample pack, there were like, two or three that came in a pack. Now, they only sell the entire box. There are 12 packets in a box, and the box cost is, 65.00 dollars. So they're about 5.40 cents for a single pack. Honestly, they are so worth it. There is retinol in the product, which leaves my face looking smooth and vibrant. I put the patches around my eyes, and whatever product is left over in the packet, I put it all over my face. This product makes my eyes look amazing, and it is what I use the day of special social occasions to give me a radiant glow, like I just had a really expensive facial.
Jessica A.
Woodbridge, VA
If you had to give a top two of eye masks, which would you choose? Is this one of them? Especially for mothers (those who know sleep is a rare privilege!)
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
How long do the results of these pads last? I’m usually in a rush in the morning, so if I use it the night before, will I see the same results in the morning after washing my face and the product off? Thanks for the help!