Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask 3 Packettes x 2 Sheets uploaded by Maria R.Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask 3 Packettes x 2 Sheets uploaded by Maria R.

BY SHISEIDO

A set of concentrated eye treatment sheets that instantly restore vibrancy and moisture to the eye area. These eye masks work to dramatically reduce the appearance of wrinkles in the eye area in as little as 15 minutes. While brightening and minimizing dark circles, they plump the skin with hydration and refine texture for softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin. Pure Retinol Micro-Infusion technology penetrates skin instantly to smooth away the look of wrinkles. The mask conforms to skin to seal in essence and refine texture for 24-hour hydration. It also features Benefiance's powerful WrinkleResist technology to prevent new wrinkle formation and help treat existing wrinkles. This product addresses three types of eye area wrinkles: corner crinkling, undereye wrinkles, and crow's feet. Pure Retinol Micro-Infusion Technology delivers ultrasmall particles of retinol in an essence, providing an easily-absorbed formula with a higher concentration of the active ingredient. Wrinkle-Retouching Sheet is thicker, more adherent, and more flexible. It stays in place on the skin while physically stretching wrinkles and smoothing them out. It holds 20 percent more essence than the previous version. Smoothness-holding polymers in the essence stay on the skin surface for hours after mask removal, maintaining skin's smoothness. Research results: In a self evaluation by 102 German women between 35 to 58 years old: - 100% improved dryness - 89% softened eye area - 86% improved dullness - 86% improved skin quality - 99% said they will continue using the product see more...

• If you had to give a top two of eye masks, which would you choose...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Mikaela J.
Review for: Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask 3 Packettes x 2 Sheets
Let me just say that I absolutely LOVED this cream! I received a sample of it from sephora and the cream left my under eyes feeling so smooth and firm The formula of the cream wasn’t too heavy for my under eye and it smelled fantastic! Unfortunately, because I only had a sample, I can’t guarantee that there were any long term or lasting effects HOWEVER this has been one of my favorite eye cream samples and if you get your hands on some, I definitely recommend trying it!
Ane K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a shame these eye masks are so expensive--if they weren't, I would use a pack every single night. They're the only thing I've seen make a difference for lines under my eyes. I definitely recommend these because its truly effective
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye mask is intense! Has a slight tingle. The scent is clean, not too strong. The mask seemed to fit well. It really felt like something was going on. The tingle it gives cannot be ignored, lolll.
However, it seemed to moisturize and tighten my eye area. This eye mask definitely seemed to have/give results.
Christina L.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was very soothing. I hav always enjoyed Shesheido products. Packaging was what you could expect from them.  I think this met my expectations of the product since it was effective in delivering moisture to my eye areas. Yes, I would buy and recommmend this product.
Genevieve M.
Granger, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love, Love, LOVE these! These little eye patches are one of the only eye products that you can feel working right away. About 10-15 minutes is all you need for a quick under eye pick me up, and my dark circles feel instantly tightened, brightened, and refreshed. :)
Mathangi D.
Astoria, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got it in a mask kit and forgot all about it for a long time. After the first use I felt my under eyes a lot hydrated and smooth. I can't speak for reducing puffiness as I luckily don't have that problem. But my eyes relatively looked well rested and fresh.
Lailee M.
Los Angeles, CA
For the price, these are the best eye patches out there! They come out like pads, so they're not sticky. They depuff and dewrinkle all at once. I store them in the refrigerator, and they feel amazing on my face when they are cold! 100% would buy again!!!
Wei C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really puffy under eyes which create dark circles and wrinkles. These patches make an instant difference on them. They’re pricy so I only use the before special occasions but I wish I could use them more often!
🎀Mandi B.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These patches feel amazing on the skin. Very soothing and relaxing. I use mine before I begin my makeup routine. The packaging is very generic but the product is very effective. Definitely recommended!
Tanya S.
Winnetka , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great eye mask wish I had more ! Under eyes feel cooling relaxing and u leave it in for 15 to 20 minutes and press on after removing the eye mask and eyes look awake and bright
Jessica A.
Woodbridge, VA
If you had to give a top two of eye masks, which would you choose? Is this one of them? Especially for mothers (those who know sleep is a rare privilege!)